How do you maintain with slimming world?

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
Know I have just started on the plan for the millionth time but I suddenly realised as I am doing it alone this time I never ever got to goal before. Therefore I don't know how or what happens when you do get to goal...... How does it work? Thanks, jysf having a little freak out here ;)

I think your body starts to maintain naturally in a way, but SW reccomend that you up your HEX's. Basically, I think :confused:

Yeah, slimming world advise that you have an B choice, so if you're on red/green you'd have 3 a day, if you're on EE you have 2.

I'm going to admit, though, I've been at target since September, and I've never done this - my body seems to naturally maintain where it is. Though, I think that's because I allow myself one 'naughty' thing a week instead of the extra HeXB, such as a night out with my friends where I allow myself the extra drinks, or one of my 'favourites' from the Chinese instead of a slimming world friendly dish ;)

I think it's one of those things you need to play with and figure out what works for you, personally.

Does anyone who's at target know if you get any written info from consultant (booklet or anything) when you get to target ?

Does anyone who's at target know if you get any written info from consultant (booklet or anything) when you get to target ?

In the stones to zones section there is a maintainers thread that may help.
I think the general feeling is there is not a lot of support or help for maintainers and you have to find your own wy of doing it :(

My consultant said when you get to target then you add an extra a and b choice, then if you still lose you add another one etc until you find a happy maintenance point

No, nothing. I did get another letter from head office saying well done - be a consultant (again!). I got a brooch, a sticker and a certificate from the consultant.

She said just allow myself 2 extra healthy extras a day. This wasn't enough for me as I still continued to lose weight. I've found either a cheat night or some extra syns a day works better.

I've only been going 5 weeks and my C asked me the other night if I wanted to become a C- I was like, erm, what?? :confused:

Back