How do you plan your packs for the week?

loveloveyy

hi guys

just wanted some ideas as theres so many to choose from and i get so indecisive hehe

wondered how you plan your packs for the week?

I keep mine in a box in my cupboard, all mixed up, I just have pot luck every time lol

Personally I have a Cappacino Shake each morning with one spoon of extra coffee, in then will have either same again or Soup for lunch then soup for dinner. Have found though the only ones I have are Cappacino and Leek and potato soup whereas when I first started I mixed and matched each week. Has anyone else found as they have got further into the plan they have a set pattern same as me?

I have this week switched to more hot products than cold but normally would have 4 bars, 6 tetras for the weekend then a mix of 6 cold and 4 chocolate to have hot

Chocolate, Choco mint, banana, vanilla, toffee walnut and strawberry, all still kept in the box.
Usually strawb, banana or vanilla mixed with a spoon of coffee for breakfast and then pot luck for the rest of the day.
No soups for me..no, no, no CD hot :yuk: no, no!

yeah - variety mostly went out of the window in the first couple of weeks.

now i have a bar first thing (pot luck, but not mint or orange), a tetra (banana or strawberry, alternating) late afternoon, and a chicken and mushroom soup in the evening.

I only really shake that up if i'm going to be out for two mealtimes, in which case i have the soup before i go, so i can take a bar and a tetra with me. If i'm going to be out for three mealtimes, i take a tomato soup with me cos it mixes up more easily without a blender, but if i won't be able to do that, i have two tetras and a bar that day.

normall 2 choc and 1 leek and potato each day - but at the moment am finishing off hubbies old packs so have got to have whatever comes out of the box - yeuch!

I hav strawberry tetras, chicken soup & cranberry bars

That's it!

I'm rather sad I have my weigh in every Sunday I come home with my box full and set them out and write each day "B" "D" and "T" (I am a dinner and tea girl not a lunch and dinner much to my mothers annoyance) I only do this as i do not allow myself choice at the minute as I am a picker and it was picking that got me overweight in the first place. I am very much of a don't think about it person and if I don't have to think about choices every day then i can just get on with it more. Everyone is different.

Wow reading that back... I have problems lol xx

rolly I have been a bit OTT with my packs but mine are stored by day!
I like to think that this is helping me for when im eating again as I will be an expert at forward planning!! hah

I am coming to the end of week 2 so I'm still in the phase of trying different packs. Though I always weirdly feel greedy when telling my CDC what I want for the week lol! Strange!

At the moment mine are in a box and I just pull one out and let it surprise me! It's my only vice these days haha!

When I first started I pretty much got one of everything! Now I stick to Strawberry and Banana shakes, leek chicken & vegetable soups and chocolate tetras.
Just added the mix a mousse aswell which is lush! So I've got some chocolate and strawberry packs to use with those now too :)

i have more products than i need just built up when i've had time off etc etc. i have them in sections in a plastic box and choose what i want from what i feel like.

I'm the same now Great things, got way more than I need but I prefer it that way incase I fancy a change x

For breakfast I have either a bar, shake or porridge, but mostly a shake. For lunch it's always a shake and for dinner I will have one of the soups and a dash or three of tabasco sauce. I love the soups, I blitz them up in a blender and pour in a mug!!

Personally I have a Cappacino Shake each morning with one spoon of extra coffee, in then will have either same again or Soup for lunch then soup for dinner. Have found though the only ones I have are Cappacino and Leek and potato soup whereas when I first started I mixed and matched each week. Has anyone else found as they have got further into the plan they have a set pattern same as me?

How is the cappacino flavour, Mishie? I have WI tomorrow and have so far hated all the shakes I have tried bar the chocolate one!

I never liked them, found them far too sweet!
But you never know until you try x

I originally found them too sweet but you can add coffe to them which makes it a lot nicer :) I have Cappacino for all 3 of my meals now :)

I originally found them too sweet but you can add coffe to them which makes it a lot nicer :) I have Cappacino for all 3 of my meals now :)

I tired them with coffee & I tried vanilla with coffee which was suppose to taste like a latte but I didn't like either :(
Gutted cos I was really thought it'd be like a frappe! Damn...

Back