How do you read the ketostix ?? Thick i know ha ha

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by karen.garraway, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. karen.garraway

karen.garraway Full Member

Hi all
    This is going to sound really thick of me but have just brought some ketostix and i can see the scale on the side but am i supposed to be at the negative end or the most positive? By reading the instructions it seems that they want you to be negative?
    Help please xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Burgerbun

Burgerbun Full Member

Hello :)

Pink/purple = KETOSIS!! w000t

Goodluck!

4. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I did mine last night and got a nice pink yay:)))

5. karen.garraway

karen.garraway Full Member

well i just did it and completly beige - negative. Was on this site last night speaking to lots of people regarding the water flavourings, mix a mousse and veg flavourings. Apparently you cant have as much as you like - which is what i was told. I rang my cdc just now and she is ringing cambridge. I am so angry as I did query why I had only lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks and to see today i am not even in ketosis ahhhhh

6. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I hope you get it sorted, but in the mean time stick to the shakes and plain water and see how you get on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.