How do you reward and motivate yourself?

bumpyduey

I went out shopping yesterday and bought myself a top from Monsoon. This may not seem like a very big thing but I've never been able to fit into anything there. I'll be honest and say that there is a bit of a gap between 2 buttons but I'm determined that it will fit properly by the time we actually get a summer.
I'd love to here how you reward yourself for hitting a goal or how you motivate yourself when things get tough.

I buy myself something from LUSH or get a new charm for my bracelet when i hit every goal. :)

I don't really reward myself as we never have any money lol i do have little pamper sessions now and again and if im lucky i will buy a new nail varnish or something, but usually losing the weight is enough for me to motivate myself, and i never treat myself with synned food (thats how i got in this mess lol)

This week i am FINALLY getting my hair cut!!!! (this was my 1 st reward...i have now lost 4st 9lbs and still not got round to it lol) so i am mega excited...i hope hair weighs a decent amount so i can lose more lbs next week lol! xx

I don't reward myself as such but, even though I've only lost 9lb so far, I feel so much more confident so that is my reward. :)

It doesn't sound like much but my treat to myself every week after weigh-in is to go and buy Closer magazine and then to spend an hour ignoring the world and reading all the frothy gossip in it :D And I tend to eye something up that I want to buy/get for the major milestones... a pair of shoes for my Club 10, and getting my fringe cut back in when I hit 11 stone! :)

I bought a nail polish when I lost my first half stone, my next 1 stone reward to to get my eyebrows threaded, they are like caterpillars haha :) xxx

Losing it is good enough for me but I would have a drink at the weekend sometimes but save up my Syns for it at the same time. I can see the weight coming off me big time now too because I have a tattoo on the back of my arm and I can see it now if I turn my arm around whereas I couldn't before and I'm also able to get clothes from stores like Topman and Boohoo now :) The biggest motivation for me though is the talks we have after the weigh ins :)

I keep buying ugg boots! only used ones off ebay but I love getting new shoes :)

I hit my stone last week (put on some after my birthday so waiting until its officially gone before changing stats!) and I rewarded myself with new make up. I didnt have the confidence to wear it before, I didnt know what suited my skin or how to put it on properly, so I made an appointment in boots and learned. Bought myself foundation, eyeshadow and lipstick. Feel a million dollars after it!

Back