How Do You Shake Yours?

D0rkus

How I make my shakes:

1. Use fridge chilled filtered water (8 fluid ounces for women, or 15 for men)
  2. Empty the sachet on top of the ice cool water
  3. Drop in two ice-cubes - will make the shake feel creamier!
  4. Close the vessel and shake for dear life (3 minute-mini-workout?)
  5. Enjoy within 10 minutes

Extra tips.

-I mix my shakes with a "whisk ball" in my shaker - no more lumps - just nice and smooth
--With the Vanilla shake add a shot of espresso / coffee
---With the Chocolate shake, add about 12 drops of "Ice Drops" liquid breath mint (approved by Lipotrim)

How Do You Make Yours?...

Hey does the ice still crush even with the whisk ball? I have one too but it looks really flimsy lol

Hey does the ice still crush even with the whisk ball? I have one too but it looks really flimsy lol
It does!
- about three minutes in of vigorous shaking, the ice will have dissipated and the shake will feel creamier in texture.
I like to pop both ice-cubes inside the whisk ball... but I don't think it makes a difference.

Thanks bro i'm gonna give that a try, i've always wanted to try it with ice but I don't have a decent blender (well my mums blender stinks of garlic lol)

I blend mine, except at lunch, where currently I'm making do with water bottles... in desperate need of a proper shaker!

I also only have chocolate ones, boring sounding I know but I've gotten used to them!

Tempted by the Ice drops, where do you get them from?! I need to try this! :D x

... in desperate need of a proper shaker!
I won't post any links - but a quick Google search and you can get shakers with whiskballs at bargain prices.
They're all the same but the brand is use is PhD.

Tempted by the Ice drops, where do you get them from?! I need to try this! :D x

My pharmacist asked if I wanted them as they do not affect the ketogenic process.
Ask your Liptorim approved pharmacy if they stock them first - Ice Drops are made by a company called OraLabs.
This is what they look like:
ice-drops.png
About an inch tall and a 1cm in diameter there are a few different mint flavour varieties.
One drop on your tongue combats ketosis breath for hours.
It takes about 12 drops to mint-up a male version chocolate shake though - I find the combination very refreshing.

I hope you can get some!

Does anyone have a small shaker? I have the one that came with the diet from the pharmacy but it's a bit big for my bag for eating on the go!

I found a 500ml one i ordered off of ebay if that helps :)

Brill! Thanks, I'll have a look x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i pour ice in then put the shake ontop of the ice cubes then add water and blend its lovely. tastes like a chocolate krushems from kfc ha ha ha. x

Back