Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how do you take your packs!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wobbly71, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

What time do you have your packs.

3 a day isn't a lot, i could do with 4!!

Have had one at 11.30 ish but could do with another now it's only 1 pm..

Gonna try and hang on till about 3.30 ish then i can have another tonight at home!

Ta x

ps on day 1 of a 100% SS re-start

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

First of all Wobbly, best of luck with your restart! I have my packs at 1pm (shake) 6pm (soup with family) and 9pm (shake or bar when kiddies are gone to bed). I know it means I dont have a breakfast one but I figure if I get through the morning, then there is always something to look forward to.

4. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I usually eat my bar in pieces throughout the day at work, starting anything from 9 to about 11.30. Then I have 1/2 pack of soup at lunch. I then have half a soup pack at tea, followed by a mousse from 1/2 pack or a shake a bit later on. THe other 1/2 pack I have either at work or at night depending on how much I feel the need for food! I always split the soups up as like them weaker, and have about 250ml water in each half. The shakes I sometimes have half, other times have a whole one in a go.

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    One of my problems has always been snacking at night. I used to save some of my bar each day for the evening, but wanted to get out of that habit - I hope then if I get used to not having sweet stuff after tea then I wont feel I need to when I go back to eating (fingers crossed!!)

6. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have one at 2.30ish,soup at 6.30pm and a hot choc at 9.30pm.

7. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    All depends where I am and what I'm doing. Usually shake at 10.30ish, bar at 1.30-2.30 and then tetra ice cream when the kids are in bed, time fluctuates depending on when I remember to put it in the freezer!

8. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    1st shake at 1pm, 2nd shake round 6pm & i then have half a bar about 9.15pm & the 2nd half of the bar around 10.15 with a cup of coffee.

9. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I am so glad i have four a day, just could'nt imagine having nothing till the afternoon. My times are 9.30am 1.30pm.6.00pm and 9.00pm and i am totally satisfied with that.

10. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    This is why I bl**dy love SS+! I usually have shake for breakfast about 9am, soup for lunch about 1pm, then my little meal at 5-6pm, and then usually a tetra or another shake made up with mix a mousse at about 9-10pm. I don't think I could last either not having breakfast, or not having something at night!

Theresa x

11. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am strange as I have my 3 packs in the evening. One at about 6pm, then mousse at about 7.30pm and then bar at about 9pm. I find this is the best for me as I find the evenings hard but am busy all day and don't get hungry.

12. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I have one either before or after I drop the children to school so somewhere between 8 and 9.30am, I have my next at about 1.30 after I've given the children their lunch, then I have my evening one at 6.30, once I've got my youngest to bed - I need a treat by then:D

But then again, I'm not an evening nibbler, I'm more of a 'miss breakfast and nibble all day' type person, so it does me good to have my shake early - even if it's just a tetra whilst sitting in the car outside school:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.