How Do You Think You've Done This Week?

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
I was doing ok until Thursday night when I had..... :drool: marshmallows, strawberries & fudge covered in melted belgian chocolate :17729:

Had a 5lb loss last week so fingers crossed I haven't sabotaged that and will hopefully have another loss!

fingers crossed for you cupcake :)
my weeks been ok so far, had over my syns on thursday night with some sensations lime and corriander poppadaums, yumyumyum but being good rest of week, apart from the odd bit of choccie. my losses have been pretty good lately, switched to green a month ago as i dont eat much meat anyways. so hoping for a lb or so loss again :)

I pray to god ive lost 2 1/2 lol

Ive done pretty well, only down point is not eating Hex or many syns so hoepfully that wont hold me back... i just dont need the Hex or syns in meals so i struggle

In a word....dreadful! Really lost the will power and energy lately.

But I'm due my Vitamin B12 injection tomorrow (two weeks late) so the energy levels should rise.

But I think this week is a loss (gain) as I've been Off plan and away in Dublin this weekend!

Shirleen said:

But I'm due my Vitamin B12 injection tomorrow (two weeks late) so the energy levels should rise.

But I think this week is a loss (gain) as I've been Off plan and away in Dublin this weekend!

Hey that's weird I just started on the b12 again, only the tablets at the mo, but going to see how it goes and talk to my doctor.
I had a terrible time when I was younger with migraines and b12 was my saviour in the end, not got the bad head now but energy levels been really up and down and had a few tension headaches. I suffer with low blood pressure and that is the root cause of all my problems, but the meds to change that made me ill.

Put last week behind you, and bet you had fun in Dublin!

new week, good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Shirleen said:

You've reminded me I need to book mine. Although don't they bloomin' hurt! x

I've had a good first week stuck to the EE plan like glue but it seems to good to be true that you can eat like this and still lose, anyway will soon find out on Tuesday xxx Lisa

Im doing well so far,
would love to lose something, a little fed up with seeing the same numbers on the scales. At least its good practice for maintenance!
(wont to wave goodbuy to 9st 13lbs, fingers crossed)

Expecting a gain this week - although hoping for a relatively small gain of 1-2lb. Have not been 100% this week, and some days have no stuck to plan at all.
Trying to redeem myself by eating lots of speed & superspeed, and drinking gallons of water! WI is tomorrow night - fingers cross the damage is not too high. Good luck to everyone :eek:

Fingers crossed for you

I had a dire week last week and only had a half pound gain though I am dreading that i might gain it this week instead even though ive been good

Thank you, Louisa!
Hopefully you will have a great loss this week - best of luck :D

Had a naughty day on sat and had a Chinese feast with my mum and little sister who I havn't seen for weeks. So being super good for my weigh in on Thursday. Fingers crossed its a loss x

Half and half! Have kept to plan, drank loads of water, ate superspeeds all week...but some days i have gone over syns...maybe only by a couple but still... Also is * week and thats never good!! ;)
weign in tomoro morning so will check in on you all x

I have had an awful few days. Pretty much a whole packet of nice biscuits to myself and ended up having silly things to add the syns up even more. Had a poor couple of weeks and was hoping to get back on it this week. No such luck. I dont know why i did it! So i will be hoping for a stick this week at best.

dacuckoo said:
I've had a good first week stuck to the EE plan like glue but it seems to good to be true that you can eat like this and still lose, anyway will soon find out on Tuesday xxx Lisa

Good luck for tomorrow glad your first week has gone well :) x

I have stuck to plan 100% have started doing red days as of Friday although sat had a little mishap by having two corn on the cob at BBQ thinking they were FF but as I had only had 1 HEB at that time I could change it too a EE day phew :)

I am hoping for 1/2lb loss tomorrow fingers crossed :) x

Well its my first week and I thought I had done really well (1/3 superfree, water,) and all that. Went to a different class tonight and have STS. Absolutely zilch.

Sat here now questioning the whole healthy eating thing and whats the point.

raquelscatt said:
Well its my first week and I thought I had done really well (1/3 superfree, water,) and all that. Went to a different class tonight and have STS. Absolutely zilch.

Sat here now questioning the whole healthy eating thing and whats the point.

Don't feel too down hearted let your consultant take a look at your eating diary see if she can shed some light on why you sts. On a positive note at least you didn't gain any weight :) xxx Lisa

Pleased to say that I STS at last nights WI, even after a dreaful week!
Hopping right back onto the bandwagon this week and going to make sure I food optimise 100%. Hoping for a loss of 2-3lb next week - fingers crossed! :D
xxx

Back