How does your consultant help you on your journey?

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I received a card in the post from my consultant today. Congratulating me on my 4lb loss this week and reaching my 4 stone loss and taking on the points recently discussed in group to get these.
I was really touched! Every little reward and praise helps me on the journey.
I wondered if anyone else has had little extra's from their consultant along the way that has helped them?

aww thats lovely - no, our C is great - very motivational - she sends texts if we need a bit of help, and image therapy is golddust! :D xxx

Our C Alicia is awesome!! She sent me a card on my 2 stone acheivement, she sends really lovely motivational texts every week and is very very supportive! She genuinely cares about people and you never feel like she's pushing the merchandise! I love her!!!X

aww lovely!

my c sends an email every friday (I am watching my inbox now waiting for it!!) to tell us how things are going in our group and tell us all how well we've done! i always really look forward to these emails. Its on these emails we find out who's slimmer of the week or slimmer of the month and all that too!

i agree image therapy is the best too!

Some of these consultants sound lovely ... we don't get anything personal from ours and all he talks about is new merchandise etc ... he's never even said we can contact him by phone or email!
I am thinking about changing to another group which is slightly further away but might be worth a try.
Does anyone know if I am able to just show up to another group?
Thanks x

Our C is lovely, but have never received anything in the mail from her.
The first C I had would always send cards as congrats, as well as if there was a bad week to cheer up. If anyone missed class she would also call to see if everything was ok.
This one doesn't but she is lovely anyway.
I guess they are all different!

Some of these consultants sound lovely ... we don't get anything personal from ours and all he talks about is new merchandise etc ... he's never even said we can contact him by phone or email!
I am thinking about changing to another group which is slightly further away but might be worth a try.
Does anyone know if I am able to just show up to another group?
Thanks x

Yes you can, just bring your book.

Yes Anna Claire, you certainly can! All you have to do is turn up and say you'd like to change- you'll have your book with you anyway! It may be a good way to find out if your C actually cares- if he contacts you to see why you haven't been !! If he doesn't contact you, it's confirmation that you made the right choice in swapping!!!X

mine actually has a full time job apart from being a C as well but she still always remains supportive on texts etc!! she has a really bubbly personality and you can really see the excitement in her face when she talks about weight losses in her classes!

ours is lovely but a not very motivational. She doesnt really know any syn values and relys on other members to help her out with them. She just does the basics and is quite shy and very overweight - not saying thats an awful thing but you kind of think you should practise what you preach lol

My C is really good. She sent me an e-card congratulating me on loosing a stone :)

She's given us her number (even her house number!!) and says we can call her if we need do, but I never feel the need to call her. Although I know if I ever did she'd be happy to take my call :) x

Our C sends an email every friday updating everyone on what's going on. it's good because we're a london lunchtime based class and hardly anyone stays, because we're all on our lunch break.

all week i've been excited to receive the email cause i had a good loss and im hoping to be Slimmer of the Week, but she hasn't sent a mail this week and i feel really p'd off with it! i've emailed her to ask if she's sent a main because maybe i just didn't get it this week, but she hasn't replied :(

Back