• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how easy is it to mix CD soup by hand?

I always mix my soups by hand, I use a fork and just stir it vigoursly for a minute or so, then drink I do have to stir it again towards the end of the mug though.

Does that even make sense?

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Sorry Luvvie,i Dont Know I Do All My Shakes/soups With A Blender,but You Are Right They Are Rotten With The Powdery Lumps In Them,hope Someone Comes Along Shortly To Help You Out.
Its Very Quiet On Here Tonight!!
Elainex

Not tried it hun but imagine it can be a bit tricky, what about one of those mugs Leah has that have a sort of whizzer thing in them?

Gx

Kitteh

Resident geek
i have a whizzer.. but i live in a flat.. and the walls are reeeeally thin.. lol.. and i just didnt wanna use it.. so i thought id just do one by hand..
Thanks guys.. im gonna just.. mix it with a fork.. and add bit at a time..

*hugs*

x x

awww bless ya, how considerate are you!

xxxx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Just Think Of The Extra Calories You`ll Be Burning Off With Your Hand Flying Away Mixing The Soups,it`ll Be Like Your Not Even Trying!!!

Kitteh

Resident geek
wow.. im really impressed.. Just finished it.. just poured some "hot" water into a big cup.. added a bit at a time.. and its looooovely.. think i might do all my soups this way.. num num.. and burning those cals too.. hehe.. good point SMTL..!

thanks so much guys..

x x x

Heffa

I mix all of mine by hand - too lazy to wash a blender.
You add cold water first and mix to a thick paste - then add hot water.
x

l use a hand whisk and a bowl just whisk to a paste and slowely whisk in the hot water never have lumps have tried the blender for soups but dont like them frothy hope this helps

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
i have a whizzer.. but i live in a flat.. and the walls are reeeeally thin.. lol.. and i just didnt wanna use it.. so i thought id just do one by hand..
Thanks guys.. im gonna just.. mix it with a fork.. and add bit at a time..

*hugs*

x x
ha ha ha Kitteh
Are you worried what the neighbours might think????

sorry, couldn't resist!

Mikki x

p.s. missed you around for a while

Kitteh

Resident geek
omg.. diva.. i was just thinking.. "where is she".. YAY..

Yes..! totally thinkin "hmm.. what will the neighbours think".. Dirty dirty thoughts.. lol..

i wish it had a muffler.. lol.. so bleeding noisey.. and the person below me has a bairn over at the weekends.. so i kinda didnt wanna wake her up..

How are you doll??

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
long story...
Had exams last week at warwick uni followed by 2.5 days of input (over the weekend - yeuch)

Yesterday and today I am writing a 4-5000 word piece of cr*p, I mean essay for the same course.....

Right at this moment, I will do *anything* rather than what I know i have to do. Has to be in by Friday.

Anyone experts on the Gambling Act 2005???? if so Heeeeeeeeeelp!

Whats news Kitteh???
I know i hve played with my dieting for the last couple of weeks and realised that I am a stress eater. Craving carbs when I am revising and writing this assignment thingy....
Can't even console myself with a large G & T when i finish!! lol

Even housework seems appealing at the moment and that really is saying something!!!

Hope you are happy and well!

Mikki, aka Diva2B xxx

Kitteh

Resident geek
haha.. i totally know what you mean. when it comes to assignments and the such like.. its like.. "oooh.. that wndow has a mucky bit,.. i had better clean it.. " *continues to distract herself*..

i know what you mean about the stressful eater.. i think im just an anything eater.. when im stressed.. or bored.. or tired.. lol..

How much have you done of your essay??

x x

Even housework seems appealing at the moment and that really is saying something!!!
Ha ha the last time I was studying I both hoovered out and washed the car, something I never ever do coz I hate doing it so much. The things we do avoid getting stuck into the books LOL

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Yippeeeeeee

just discovered that if i lose 8 lbs more, I will be officially 'overweight' and no longer obese!

Now all i have to do is follow the diet...........:D

Kitteh

Resident geek
wow.. thats fantastic..

id die for a big bit of beef.. and gravy.. num num num.. thinkim gonna put up with a chicken and mushroom soup for now.. lol.. urrggggh..

thats not bad.. 1/4 of the way there..!!!!!!!!!

x x