How far apart do you have your meals?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by colleenfrompa, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all, I was wondering how far apart do you have your meals throughout the day. Do you usually have the first one as soon as you wake up or later on in the morning at work? How late do you have your last dinner shake/brik/bar?

Thanks! I work and commute during the week, leaving home at 6:30 am and not returning to 7 pm so not sure if I should just pack all my Cambridge meals and take them with me throughout the day, worried about waiting from 5:30 am til 1pm (lunchtime) to have the second shake and then waiting til after 7 for the third.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    for me it depends, during the week I normally have first shake about 7:15, then when I'm on ss one at 1:00 pm and the third about 7:00 pm, but when on ss+ I have a salad at lunch at work (200 cals meal) then a shake about 5:30 (help stop me picking when I get home) then one about 9:00 pm, At weekends I have the "meal" in the evening followed by a shake about 9 pm

4. Kittykate-1971

Kittykate-1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i usually have my first at lunchtime at work but i have never been a breakfast fan, so i usually have a vegetable drink followed by a shake or a bar, then i have one about 5.00pm and then another about nine, i suppose it all depends on what suits you, these times work good for me
    kate
    xx
    xxx

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

I split my packs & have 6 smaller ones whenever I feel like it - no set times, sometimes go all day with none & have all in evening & sometimes space them through day - just go with how my body feels

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    During the week I have a choc tetra at around 10/10.30am, then a powder shake around 3pm and my last one at about 6.30pm. At the weekend it has been similar timings really. Last time round I used to do it so it was my proper meal times but it just happens that this time it has fallen in to this routine. I have been having the odd bouillon drink of an evening too.
    If you are out and about a lot I really recommend trying the tetras. The choc one is really thick and feels like a real 'treat' to me. I know some people add a bit of hot water to these and have a 'hot chocolate'.

7. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for the replies, first week gitters and nervousness

I would have never would of thought of spliting packs that might be ideal for me. 1/2 at 6:30am, brik lunch, brik on commute home at 6pm, then last 1/2 when I am home at night

8. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I tend to have a tetra at about 10am, then half a soup at about 1pm and then make my final 'meal' at about 8/9pm which is the other half a soup followed by something sweet - either just a shake or a mix-a-mousse or 'muffin'.

9. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have 3 tetras & a bar a day

9-10am Tetra
    1-2pm Bar
    6ish Tetra
    10 ish my last Tetra

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.