Extra Easy Days How far would you travel?

Mrsh2011

Hi guys, so my question is this. I rejoined SW last week and I really really didn't like the group. I took my children and I was made to feel so unwelcome. One member stated there had been a 'lot of distractions' and the leader kept turning her nose up if my son made a peep. He's only 23 months and was really well behaved. Anyway, I'm not going back to that class. There is another class near by which is on a week night so I would leave my children with OH. The leader is nice enough (I've been to that class before). The thing is there is another class with a leader that I love! I went there when I was slimming for my wedding and she was so inspiring, it was the first time I looked forward to staying to class. The problem is this class is about a 20/25 minute drive away, near where I used to work (I'm now a stay at home mum) x would you travel that far for a good class? Or shall I stick more local with the ok leader lol?

Thanks
Helen x

Personally, I would actually travel if you have a car and can drive and its not too inconvenient. I think if you really like your c you will get more out of group, enjoy it more, and would be more likely to stay to IT to get all the info. If you dont like the c youre really less inclined to stay, but perhaps that is just my take on it. :)

I used to be a part of a group that was so bad. I mean, it was dreadful. I'm back at the same place but there's a different C and the new members are amazing- so yes.. If you can drive there go! The right group will only facilitate your weight loss.

I think a big part of Slimming World is Image Therapy and getting support from other member who become friends, if you can afford the time and fuel, you should travel.

I drive about 20 mins to get to my class

I used to travel about 20-25 min to get to class, passing about 20 other classes on the way because I loved the consultant and group so much.

For me its such an important part of SW its worth the travel xx

i agree a good C and good group of people to help you in Image Therapy is important, my class moved from across the street to the other side of town which is not that far i know, but i pass 4 other classes on the drive there and still go as i love the group of people im with and feel like im really part of it and get alot from it. If you can afford the time and extra fuel i think the travel is worth it :)

If I found the right class I would travel. I don't really like the class I joined up to. Been visiting another one and they're so friendly. Going to stay for IT next week.

Back