How is every 1 x

Hmmm, feeling huge, always hot, sunburnt, not getting any sleep can hardly focus at work. Can't stop eating, because I can only eat little and often I feel like I'm eating loads. pizza for tea but I am just too sick and tired and physically couldn't stand to cook anyway. Got midwife in morning where they are going to weigh me, I hope they don't charge me when I break there scales ;)
Apart from that lol I'm doing okay just 24 more days. Hubby started at my place yesterday so I'm training him. it's not as weird as we thought and were getting on fine, although it is just day two ha ha.
How you doing? x

Ha ha so Oasis I take it you feel great eh?! The joys of being pregnant not long to go now...
I just feel really irrational and p'ed right off for no particular reason I just can't seem to shake off this funk I'm in x

Lol I was like that last week, I didn't want people even talking to me because they were annoying me for no reason at all hehe. I'm just shattered more than usual today I had about 3 hours sleep last night don't know how I'm still functioning, I woke up choking on 'stomach acid' for a better description, I burnt my throat and nose I hadn't even had heartburn so not sure what happened. Of course then I had to sleep sitting up which wasn't possible and my sciatica meant I couldn't sleep on either side :( I'm going to have a nice bath though and take some paracetamol before bed so hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. I do like being pregnant though I just can't wait to meet my little lady, it seems so close but so far away too if that makes sense. When's your next appointment? x

Oh god that doesn't sound nice at all, is that caused by heartburn? You suffer from SPd don't you, has that gotten worse? I had quite a few pains earlier in my pregnancy so was a bit worried that I was going to get that badly but touch wood it seems to have died down. Yeh I know what you mean especially when you only have twenty odd days left it will seem near but an age away! I think the last few weeks are the worst as they go so slowly and then even worse if they are late! Im not scheduled in for any more scans now only midwife appointments n it's the same one I had last time n shes as useless now as she was then! Last time I was pregnant was in the summer and I think if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again I might try to make it over the Xmas instead I forgot what a pain it is n I'm not at full bloom yet! I always thought not over Xmas as I like to have a drink but it's only about 3 weeks that I'd miss out on! X

Fordg said:
Oh god that doesn't sound nice at all, is that caused by heartburn? You suffer from SPd don't you, has that gotten worse? I had quite a few pains earlier in my pregnancy so was a bit worried that I was going to get that badly but touch wood it seems to have died down. Yeh I know what you mean especially when you only have twenty odd days left it will seem near but an age away! I think the last few weeks are the worst as they go so slowly and then even worse if they are late! Im not scheduled in for any more scans now only midwife appointments n it's the same one I had last time n shes as useless now as she was then! Last time I was pregnant was in the summer and I think if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again I might try to make it over the Xmas instead I forgot what a pain it is n I'm not at full bloom yet! I always thought not over Xmas as I like to have a drink but it's only about 3 weeks that I'd miss out on! X

It's just acid reflux but yeah caused by heartburn, it's happened a few times but not as bad as that I was coughing and spluttering everywhere hubby kept asking if I was okay. SPD is getting worse by the day but usually just a little at a time although some days I'm totally crippled, I can't really go anywhere now to the shops etc without my crutches my sciatica is also getting really really bad, I had it the first time though and it didn't stop me having baby no 2, and proc won't put me off a 3rd lol. My first pregnancy was the same time of year my Jack's birthday is 28th June and baby due 22nd June. It's much worse in the heat. I'd hate to be pregnant all through the summer though I couldn't cope with the heat x

Terri everything u described I am feeling I am so so swollen in fact I'm uploading my swollen ankles now lol I feel huge I keep eating little and often too I been having ww meals with veg I have bad avid reflux and heartburn too x 28 days left for me !!

staticmap

It's Gemma I didn't think about my login details when I first signed up for minimins as there were other Gemmas lol ooh 28 days left do you know what your having? X

oasis6918 said:
It's just acid reflux but yeah caused by heartburn, it's happened a few times but not as bad as that I was coughing and spluttering everywhere hubby kept asking if I was okay. SPD is getting worse by the day but usually just a little at a time although some days I'm totally crippled, I can't really go anywhere now to the shops etc without my crutches my sciatica is also getting really really bad, I had it the first time though and it didn't stop me having baby no 2, and proc won't put me off a 3rd lol. My first pregnancy was the same time of year my Jack's birthday is 28th June and baby due 22nd June. It's much worse in the heat. I'd hate to be pregnant all through the summer though I couldn't cope with the heat x

Oh that does sound bad especially using crutches with a LO, have they said whether it should just go after the birth? June will be an expensive month for you with birthday presents then! But it will also be nice as they can have joint parties etc. Yeh im def going to try for a different season next time! X

Yeah it should just go, some people suffer with it for a while after. I was told it could take 18 months to go after my first but the second I got out the bed in the hospital it was gone. Never had a single pain since, this time although it's still really really bad it's not quite as bad as with my first - getting there though. For weeks leading up to his birth I didn't go to bed til midnight because I could only stay in bed a maximum of 4 hours due to the pain. I'm in such a lot of pain tonight, can't lie on either side or sit up I don't think I'll get any sleep. We'll see :)
Yeah June will be expensive but on the upside maybe when their older like you say they can have joint parties so we can use it to create a better party/birthday treat x

Well after eventually falling asleep through the pain I slept for just over 5 hours, woke up because I needed the loo and wasn't in any pain until I moved. So successful nights sleep I'd say :) and I can move a bit better this morning it's got to depend on baby's position as to the severity of the pain. How you doing Jessie? x

Terri my god my cankles did u get my uploaded pic I'm so swollen hands wrists ingot docs tomorow hoping it's heat x

I can't view the pic on my phone lol it's just coming up blank. How'd docs go? I don't feel in too much pain tonight touch wood, I'm knackered though need a good sleep which isn't likely for a few months yet lol x

Back