How is everyone coping!?

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi all I'm just wondering if I'm on my own here or others feel the same, Ive been struggling since Saturday last week, or maybe a little before as I'm in the Christmas spirit and food is calling my name!! I know I've put on this week as I feel fat and bloated and just generally rubbish!
Everyone keeps saying 'why don't you wait to start after Christmas' but I know if I don't control my eating atleast until Christmas ill end up putting on she's loads of weight :/
Does anyone feel the same or am I just being greedy? Help much appreciated xx

Im coming back to WW tonight on purpose so i dont overeat over xmas.

Try and think of xmas without all the food, i know its hard as we are brought up to see it like that. Part of the culture almost. If you feel able have a wee bit of what you fancy within your points. That way you're not doing without but not going overboard either.

Glad to see I'm not the only one! it's hard this time of year isn't it?

There really is alot of food around and it's so bloody hard!! I really wanted to be a certain weight for Christmas but that ain't happening as I can't correct it in 6 days :/ but hey I guess it's only Christmas once a year and ill try jot to over indulge :) I just want to eat eat and eat some more lol x

Back