How is everyone doing?

Carlyd88

Hi all,

I just wondered how everyone is getting on?

I can't believe I am nearly 2 weeks down already, thankfully for me this last week has flown by and I have been so busy with work that I haven't had time to think of food!

I have decided that my goal for June is to sole source with no treats for almost the whole month with the intention of losing a stone. I have my weigh in on Monday so will see if I am off to the right start :).

It is my birthday at the end of the month and my other half wants to take me out and treat me to dinner so I have decided that a nandos will be perfectly acceptable. I will have been SS'ing for 6 weeks then so should be well on my way to target. From July I will then move up to step 2 and keep going until I am closer to target!

It all seems so close... Yet so far!

Anyway enough about me, I hope everyone is doing great xx

Week 1 -7lb :)

Sounds like a good plan - I think having something to focus on like that really helps. I've got a busy week next week and then going on holiday for a week - can't wait to wake up everyday and not have to look out of the window to see how to dress! I'm going to SS on holiday thought - daren't risk eating - its taken me 2 years to get back on plan and i'm not ruining it now! Still too far to go.

I'm 5 1/2 weeks in now 100% SS and been keeping up with the exercise as well so v.pleased that I have finally got my head back in the right place.

Keep busy and the next few weeks will fly by :)

Hey,
You know I have never tried nandos. I'm going out for my birthday but trying to keep it low fat we will see lol
Glad those first two weeks were ok to ya :D I hope your next weeks are also not too bad.

I agree having a focus point is helping!

On Sundays I have a tea and cake day with the family, this week is my week to bake so I made them Eton Mess cupcakes they looked and smelt so good it was so hard to not stuff my face with one! But I didn't so I feel good about that!

Even though I have been 100% on SS this week I just don't feel like I have shifted any weight! I will be totally gutted if I haven't lost any, it is TOTM for me so I do feel particularly bloated and bleurgh I am hoping that it all ******* off tomorrow in time for my weigh in!

Trying to keep busy, I know week days will be just fine but weekends are the toughies without a doubt, no chance for cheating though when my WI day is a Monday. I don't like to wish life away but the end of June could not come any sooner!

Firelass - give nandos a go, it tastes so good and it is one of the best restaurants, half a chicken and a massive salad mmmm could totally murder one right now!

Week 1 -7lb :)

Back