How is everyone getting on

Im constantly starving and craving sweet stuff. Before joining SW again, i was eating cheese till it came out of my ears, now iv got an extra HexA i cant tolerate the stuff and 375ml skimmed is more than enough for me. Making up for it with extra cottage cheese & yogurts every day so bubs is getting his calcium

aww ladies i know how you feel - up until now (30weeks) i couldnt tolerate yogurts and fruit ( my previous loves on sw) but im getting there again slowly but surely

I feel ive lost the weight once so i will do it again

l xx

I have to have something sweet after every meal lol

Oh thank god its not just me. Iv made myself a scan bran cake, which is nice with some sweetened quark, going to make sure I have that in the house every day for after my main meal and iv got a recipe for syn free turkish delight, so going to make a batch of that up for the fridge, so i can just pick at it. Only trouble with that is OH loves it as well, but he wants his coating in chocolate

Hears the recipe, im following Slimming World so dont count calories, so dont know how many calories each item has in it, but theres only 3 ingredients plus your spices.
5 Scan Bran or Oat Bran (from SW, some H&B or Waitrose)
2 large carrots (about 150 gms) finely grated or wizzed in a mini chopper

7 tbsp low calorie sweetener
3 eggs, beaten
3 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg (or 1 tsp ground all-spice)

Hears the recipe, I tried it twice & i hate it, just dont like it bit dissapointed, but glad I tried it.

INGREDIENTS
8 fl.oz cold water
3 Tblsp Rose Essence
3-4 Tblsp Splenda
2 Sachets gelatine
Frylight
Pink Colouring paste
1 tsp icing sugar (1 syn)

Spray some silicone ice cube trays with frylight

In a small saucepan mix the water, Rose essence and sweetener together and slowly bring to the boil

Lower to a simmer and whisk in the gelatine powder.

Carefully pour into the moulds

Using a cooks paintbrush or toothpick, pick up some pink colour paste and mix into each cube

Set in the fridge

Push cubes out.

In a separate bowl sieve the icing sugar.
Dip the 'Turkish delight' into the sugar as you eat.

Back