how is she doing it lol???

youcanhumpmyleg

me and my two friends joined in the summer, ive lost a stone and a half which im well pleased about my other friend has lost the same and my other friend has lost 2 stone and a bit, the one whos lost 2 stone has really good losses everyweek, the past month though shes hardley stuck to it at all and has at least one mcd's a week and a takeaway ! last week she had a mcds and 2 takeaways lol but still lost 2 lbs !!! i cant even look at a bottle of wine without putting on a 1lb lmao !!! how does it work ????? lmao m really pleased for her though i think its fantastic but will it catch up ? i think she needs to put on a lb or sts to motivate her again to be 100 percent

Everyone is soooo different, try not to compare yourself with others. Im asuming you dont see her eat all day everyday, so she may compensate for all the meals out etc some way you dont know about. It may catch up with her, it may not. All you can do is be there for her regardless and focus on your own journey.

you know I have done SW for many years - on and off and off and on - and not at all and then for a few weeks etc.

I used to go to classes with a friend - years ago and she had a much better weight loss than me every week - it got to the stage where I didnt' want to go with her because I did start to resent the fact that she was losing quicker than me even though she 'cheated' in the week and I couldn't otherwise I wouldn't have a weight loss at all.

ANYWAY, what I have found around week 20 - 26 everyone will have lost around about the same amount of weight - with a starting weight of about the same weight - if you know what I mean.

Like me and my friend we were always around 13.5 stone when we joined (we joined a few clubs over a number of years) and after about 20 weeks plus we were both around 11 stone (ish) mark even though she lost weight quicker in the beginnning - it slowed and I plodded and we got to those all important 20 weeks or so (25 weeks about) - and we were around the same weight.

Keep at it - you have done really well so far !

I know what u mean I go with my mum who I love dearly but she has bout 4 stone less to lose than me. I'm still living at gone and see what she eats and in a week she can munch thru crisps, chocolate, White bread with plenty of marg and still lose as much as and some weeks more than me. It always does seem unfair and I'm stumped if I understand why this is. I know u shouldn't compare yourself to others but sometimes when your trying so hard it's difficult not too. X

you know I have done SW for many years - on and off and off and on - and not at all and then for a few weeks etc.

I used to go to classes with a friend - years ago and she had a much better weight loss than me every week - it got to the stage where I didnt' want to go with her because I did start to resent the fact that she was losing quicker than me even though she 'cheated' in the week and I couldn't otherwise I wouldn't have a weight loss at all.

ANYWAY, what I have found around week 20 - 26 everyone will have lost around about the same amount of weight - with a starting weight of about the same weight - if you know what I mean.

Like me and my friend we were always around 13.5 stone when we joined (we joined a few clubs over a number of years) and after about 20 weeks plus we were both around 11 stone (ish) mark even though she lost weight quicker in the beginnning - it slowed and I plodded and we got to those all important 20 weeks or so (25 weeks about) - and we were around the same weight.

Keep at it - you have done really well so far !

This is so true.

Back