how long before back in ketosis

nannyE

i have been on shakes for 6weeks and lost 19lbs :eek: but yesterday and today i have been eating and now i am out of ketosis stupid i know:cry:how long before i get back into ketosis anyone have any idea how long it will take i could really kick myself, but i just have to forget it and start again :)

i have been on shakes for 6weeks and lost 19lbs :eek: but yesterday and today i have been eating and now i am out of ketosis stupid i know:cry:how long before i get back into ketosis anyone have any idea how long it will take i could really kick myself, but i just have to forget it and start again :)

I have been low carbing for a few years now, what I have found over that time that the first few times off the wagon were hard, but then it gets easier. I think your body gets more efficient at getting itself into ketosis.

As for starting again, well you won't be will you :)

You've had a great loss so far and now a bit of a blip, in a couple of days you'll be back on track. If it's painful just use it as motivation to make sure you don't fall off the wagon again (says me who fell at day 3!!!) Well, that's all I'm doing.

Good luck!

:)

Back