How long before you increase calories?

*Loulabelle*

I was just wondering, absolutely nowhere have i found an answer as to when do you increase calories? Would you have to re-calculate calories every week after weigh in? Or after a few weeks? after a 1 stone loss? Because sticking to the same calories when you get lighter would probably slow down weight loss... if anyone can help, thanks! ;)

I think most people change their calories when their weight loss slows right down or stops, but if you are having significant losses and want to make a change then its entirely up to you but part of the beauty of this diet is how easy it is, that theres no deprivation, its a case of if it aint broke dont fix it.
So I still have the same calories I started with on 4th october, I'm happy with my losses and I get to eat lots of yummy foods, every other day :D if I changed my cals obviously I would have less to eat, why would I do that LOL

haha so this diet is one of those to good to be true ones! :D haha thanks for that, i think with the DD's the calories whatever weight will help you lower your weight no matter what so i'll carry on until like you said, my weight loss stops :) hehe, thank you!

Back