How long can you stay on Lipotrim

Elaine-Melanie

Does anyone have the definite answer to how long you can stay on Lipotrim? Is it until you reach health BMI or is it time sensitive. I can't see the exact information on the Lipotrim website.

Hi hun,
Its until you reach a healthy BMI... OR your at a weight/ BMI your happy with... :D I`ve been on it now 4 months and still have a few more stones I`d like to shift yet... L xxx

I have been on it since 18th July last year and have not had any breaks or holidays. I've lost nearly 12 stone and am now only 17 lbs off my target. I am finishing at the end of Feb which will be just over 7 months and I am fine!!

Thanks for replies, I am one stone away from goal and have only been losing 1 1/2 lb each week for the past three weeks and am obviously a little disappointed at this slow down in losses, but wondered if I was only losing 1 1/2 lb each week because I was near to goal. Well I will stick with it for another couple of weeks, but I am not happy to pay £36 each week for just 1 1/2lb loss.

I have been on it since 18th July last year and have not had any breaks or holidays. I've lost nearly 12 stone and am now only 17 lbs off my target. I am finishing at the end of Feb which will be just over 7 months and I am fine!!
WOW Bigjeeze thats an amazing length of time without a single break.... I take my hat off to you!! well done on losing all that weight what a transformation! Will you be posting before and after piccies... we`d all love to see I`m sure... what an inspiration YOU ARE!!! :D Your THE LIPOTRIM STAR well done you !! XXX

Elaine... I would feel the same way and be looking into diets with higher calories at that point then, as you most lilely don`t have that much body fat to burn off now hence the slow down. Have a chat to your pharmacist? Or have a chat to Denise... you`ll find her on my threads hun, shes a font of info now shes lost loads.... XX

Elaine-Melanie said:
Thanks for replies, I am one stone away from goal and have only been losing 1 1/2 lb each week for the past three weeks and am obviously a little disappointed at this slow down in losses, but wondered if I was only losing 1 1/2 lb each week because I was near to goal. Well I will stick with it for another couple of weeks, but I am not happy to pay £36 each week for just 1 1/2lb loss.

Congrats for only having a stone left I plan to come of when I only have a stone to go and I know the weight lose slows down so I plan on doing re feed an loosing it through healthy eating and Zumba because that is an average weight loose of 2lb per week..good luck with wot Eva u decide :)

Congrats for only having a stone left I plan to come of when I only have a stone to go and I know the weight lose slows down so I plan on doing re feed an loosing it through healthy eating and Zumba because that is an average weight loose of 2lb per week..good luck with wot Eva u decide :)

Hi Ele82

I have been trying Zumba as well and boxercise I find it really helps keep me toned as last time I did this I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and although I looked good in clothes all my skin was saggy and gross. I am hoping the excercise will prevent it this time. I was planning on only doing this for 8 weeks as well and if I needed to still lose weight then try having 2 lipotrims a day and one low fat meal. Do you know if this works? Even if it is only 1 or 2lbs a week I dont mind :confused: xx

Hannah Bell said:
Hi Ele82

I have been trying Zumba as well and boxercise I find it really helps keep me toned as last time I did this I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and although I looked good in clothes all my skin was saggy and gross. I am hoping the excercise will prevent it this time. I was planning on only doing this for 8 weeks as well and if I needed to still lose weight then try having 2 lipotrims a day and one low fat meal. Do you know if this works? Even if it is only 1 or 2lbs a week I dont mind :confused: xx

That's really good uve been doing excercise I find I go dizzy..I'm on this for 7 weeks max.. The first time I did lipotrim I came off early and for 3 and a half weeks I had 2 TFR shakes then salad and chicken (small portion) for dinner and found my body reacted better and I lost 10lb which toke me to my goal and that was without excercise so if u have the will power and u know u want over eat then u can defo loose that stone that way..and it also teaches u wen ur back to eating normal that u know how to control ur portions (hope that helped) :)

elle82 said:
That's really good uve been doing excercise I find I go dizzy..I'm on this for 7 weeks max.. The first time I did lipotrim I came off early and for 3 and a half weeks I had 2 TFR shakes then salad and chicken (small portion) for dinner and found my body reacted better and I lost 10lb which toke me to my goal and that was without excercise so if u have the will power and u know u want over eat then u can defo loose that stone that way..and it also teaches u wen ur back to eating normal that u know how to control ur portions (hope that helped) :)

Jus to add my sister came off 3 stone early and lost it (not sure how much u have left to loose)

Jus to add my sister came off 3 stone early and lost it (not sure how much u have left to loose)

Thats good to know. I am about 12.7 stone now and I want to get back to 9 stone. I would be happy to get to 10.5 or 10 though and do the rest with 2 shakes/soups and a meal though. I did it for 8 weeks last time and it was torture so I know I wont be able to do more than that. I hope that I am at least 10.5 stone in the 7 weeks I have left :( I am so pleased to here this has worked for you though. Did you do refeed before you ha 2 shakes and a meal or did you just start replacing dinner with the meal?

Hannah Bell said:
Thats good to know. I am about 12.7 stone now and I want to get back to 9 stone. I would be happy to get to 10.5 or 10 though and do the rest with 2 shakes/soups and a meal though. I did it for 8 weeks last time and it was torture so I know I wont be able to do more than that. I hope that I am at least 10.5 stone in the 7 weeks I have left :( I am so pleased to here this has worked for you though. Did you do refeed before you ha 2 shakes and a meal or did you just start replacing dinner with the meal?

It counts as re feed cuz ur one meal will be healthy so ur re introducing ur body back to food so I did it straight away..I started back 11 days ago at 12.5 I jus weighed myself and I'm 11.11 as I'm on totm..I've got 5 weeks 3 days left to hopefully get down to around 10.4 my goal weight is 9stone also :) then I come of and do the rest my self as I've got a holiday booked..but tbh I don't think I cud do longer I've only ever managed 7weeks to everyone that stays on this for months are amazing they are so strong..7 weeks is plenty of time to get down to 10.5 I asked the same question and everyone said yes..I'm hoping my time I have left is enough to get to 10.4..wot day r u on?

It counts as re feed cuz ur one meal will be healthy so ur re introducing ur body back to food so I did it straight away..I started back 11 days ago at 12.5 I jus weighed myself and I'm 11.11 as I'm on totm..I've got 5 weeks 3 days left to hopefully get down to around 10.4 my goal weight is 9stone also :) then I come of and do the rest my self as I've got a holiday booked..but tbh I don't think I cud do longer I've only ever managed 7weeks to everyone that stays on this for months are amazing they are so strong..7 weeks is plenty of time to get down to 10.5 I asked the same question and everyone said yes..I'm hoping my time I have left is enough to get to 10.4..wot day r u on?

Oh thats good to hear. Yeh ppl that do this for a year are amazing. I know it is meant to rid you of a so called addiction but eating is pretty natural so even a lettuce leaf seems tempting when u have to drink the same stuff repeatedly. Sometimes it turns my stomach. I think even if I was eating my favourite food 3 times a day every day and thats all i had i would get sick of it. Full respect to ppl who have done a year or so though. Its good u have a goal. I am a briesmaid this year so dont want to be a fat arse in all the pictures :-s I am on day 12 now.. Ketosis makes you less hungry but it doesnt stop you thinking about food in my opinion. I am very grateful to have this forum. Its about the only thing that keeps me going :)

Hannah Bell said:
Yeh. That's my before and after. I used to be 16 stone then went to 9 and now 12.5 hopefully I can keep it off this time

WOW honestly u look amazing well done 4 loosing that much :)

Back