Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how long did every 1 stay on ss before moving up to ss+??

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by bluedress21, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Hey everyone, jst wondering how long everyone else stayed on sole source? I know it probably depends on how much you weigh. Just to get a good idea? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    Hi
    I started on SS+ (liked having the meal in the evening) and have just finished my 11th week - gone from 214lb to 176lbs.. Will be doing my 12th week the working my way up maintainence.

4. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Gosh well done that's great! I would prefer having a meal in the evening but I was worried I wouldn't lose weight quick enough! .. Clearly not!!.. That's made me feel better if I want to move up to ss+ x

5. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    SS and SS+ are supposed to give approximately the same results. I started on SS as i wanted to be as strict as possible but i think i'm going to move onto SS plus as soon as my CDC is back from hols as i'm starting to hate the apple porridge and soups and they're what i have in the evenings usually cos they're nearest to food. I think i would rather have a tetra and a small meal.

6. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    God I can't imagin how your sticking to it using the soups! I tried 2 and had to go and swap them back with my CDC because they were so vile!! Lol! That's good to know tho that they average out the same! I do remember being told that but being the same as u I wanted to be as strict as possible!

7. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only have the veg soup now and it's ok but getting sick of it. I liked the tomato for a while and the leek and potato for a couple of tries - always hated the oriental chilli though.

8. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Yeah I tried orientl chilli and tomato .. Havnt tried the others I was too scared after having to force them down I might give it a go in the future lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.