How long did it take you...........

tsweety81

to go from obese to just overweight????

i posted this question yest but no replies for some reason......

just wondering how long it took you to reach yor first milestone whatever that may be or been ???

xxxx:)

I started with a bmi of 43.9 and it was 5 weeks before I went from morbidly obese to obese. It was a further 18 weeks before I went from obese to overweight. I have been overweight for 10 weeks and have 4 or 5 pounds to lose to be at ahealthy weight. Hopefully that'll be in the next few weeks.

I have lots of small goals so it depends what you mean by the first goal. The first one I met was to come off my diabetes medication, which I managed 2.5 weeks after starting. Here are my list of goals in case you're interested...

Goals Achieved : off diabetes meds / 1 stone / only obese! / 10% off / wedding ring fits again! / size 22 / 2 stone / weight when I started WW / 25% of the way there / <100lbs to go / 3 stone / size 20 / 50 lbs lost / weigh less than 100kg / weigh less than husband for first time ever! / 4 stone / size 18 / half way there / lightest in adult life (after WW) / 5 stone / weigh < 200 lbs / size 16 / wear knee high boots / 6 stone / only overweight! / size 14 / wear hotel robe / wear knee high boots with jeans tucked in! / 7 stone / 100 lbs lost! / 75% of the way there / In a Karen Millen dress / size 12

Goals to Achieve: 8 stone [1 lb to go] / bmi <= 25 [5 lbs to go!!!] / 9 stone / size 10 / final goal!!!

I've only just started so can't help - but believe me, when I go from 'obese' to 'overweight', I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!

I hate going on the Wii Fit with my daughter and it always reminding me that I'm obese :cry:- can't wait for that to change.

I started with BMI 35.8 which is obese stage 2 :-( end of week 1 i hit obese stage 1 and end of week 8 I hit the overweight category:) :)

I started with BMI 35.8 which is obese level 2, after 1 week I was obese level 1 and after 8 weeks I am in the overweight category :)

Oops sorry - said it was cancelled hehehe

Yesterday I hit Overweight, I started with a Bmi of 33.1 and yesterday it went down to 29.8! I started on the 6th of feb, so it's taken me 6 weeks, and a 22lb loss.

wow thats is amazing gals you hAve done incredible. i cannot wait to go from obese to just overweight...but im not gonna stop there i know i may never be a size 10 but just wanna feel stronger and have more life in me. wirralmum i knw exactly what u mean my hubby and son are both at the bottom of ideal weight so look very skinny and than thr is me obese...i hate it but not for much longer yay xxxxx

Back