How long did your weight loss start to show

sliemox

Im just interested to find out after how long did people start to notice the difference in your weight loss, or when did you start to notice the difference yourself.

Been doing the diet for 6 weeks now physically i dont see the difference but there are some clothes that i can fit into now and measurement wise I am going down ,but the signs are not showing yet. No one has commented yet about any difference, only my OH says he notices the difference (bless him) bt me being myself only think he is trying to keep me going.

Is six weeks too little to expect any changes wat do you think.

lost close to 7 stone since last year and i still don't notice the difference myself! i'm down from a 48" waist to 38" and xxxl to large in clothing so there must be some sort of change :D

i think it's hard to see when you see yourself every day but i think you'll begin to realise it when the people that haven't seen you for a while don't notice it's you anymore! last time i saw a few people i'm seeing this christmas i was 24st, this year i'm aiming to be in the fifteens. **** like that is what makes it worth all the effort, keep on goinggg :)

I lost 2 stones and still no one noticed and compliments me, as long as u r losing weight it does matter carry on hunny.

@ procrastination thanks for insight and well done there, i kno i can feel it in me that there are changes body wise, sme clothes and staff sometimes u wish people can voice out what you are feeling inside. Probably they don't notice coz we spend most of the days together maybe its just needing assurance that the hard work is paying off.

That's why I always take pics, so i can compare... when I look in the mirror i feel exactly the same and feel i look exactly the same but when i look at pics i'm very proud and notice little things like maybe my face doesn't look as round, or my waist goes in a little more etc

Just because I'm nosey are you going to fill in the rest of your signiture as you've been doing it 6 weeks? :p

I am only starting to feel it now. I am on maternity leave at the moment so dont really see anyone for them to notice!

Got a do this weekend though so hopefully people will notice then and also a couple of parties over xmas.

sage-femme i know wat u mean coz inside i know im doing something right bt wen i look at the mirror u do'nt notice any difference anyways im not going to worry about it as its only been 6weeks on the diet so will keep going. if i remember befo on cd it took me 3st to actually c it.

The reason wy i have not updated my signature is coz im on the 100 day challenge and was going to update every fortnight ,but had totm on my wi week so decided against it, due to no loses previously at the same time. So will b updating on the 1st of Dec just trying to push myself a bit, then every fortnight there after.
@ Buxom u will look smashing at the do dn't worry

When I did Lipotrim in 2011, my mum noticed when I'd lost 1st 10lbs, going from 16st 1lb to 14.5st. It was about the same time that the mums in the playground started noticing too.

I find that at 3 stone lost, people really notice all of a sudden. Also some people might not want to say "have you lost weight" if they've noticed unless its dramatic as they question their own eyes and don't want to get it wrong and draw attention to your weight. This is what o have found talking with friends afterwards. Well done for the loss.

@ curios thanks wen i did cd the difference started to show around 3st as well i lose weight on top first before my hip areamet a friend at university u last saw me in oct n she asked me if im on a diet I said n as she used to make soe snide comments after i agained all the weight back just said its stress from books n running after the kids it serves her right cant wait for her to c me after christmas i know she has ajelous streak on her.

@Thornhill Cate luck u , u start showing quickly i kno i tac a while lets get on with it everyone though this has been a hard week for me ever

Back