Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE REALLY?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alcala, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

I'm feeling really down by it all at the moment:(
    Summer hols are just 5 wks away and I'm still a size 16. Please be honest, how long does it take on SS to shift 4-5 stone?? I'm swimming, walking, keeping active, but having good & bad days. Any advice anybody please??:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi Alcala
    Im a reletive newbie to the site stil just over a month, have been on Cambridge a month and have lost 16lb (1st 2lb).
    I beleive losses on average on ss are a stone a month, but can slow the closer you get to target weight.

Hope this helps and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Me.

4. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

THANK YOU for that!

I was doing really well, losing 18lb my first week, I had lost over 2 stone in just 2 wks, but then my good & bad days started....I just feel so down!

I've had a toothache on and off all week, so my excuse now is that if I don't eat food the pain will go away, haha.

I just would love to be a 10/12, and not feeling a fat frumpy covering up!

5. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Tooth ache you have my sympathy I had have two teeth taken out last month as i had left it so long.
    We all have our ups and downs as im sure you know just by reading a few of the post on here.
    All i can say is is the advice on here does really help, a glass of water a black tea or coffee when the tum is rumbling, start a dairy on here or your own blog and make a note in it daily, play the arcade, put a photo of yourself that you hate on the fridge or on the cupboard door.

If you do eat it really isnt the end of the world, draw a line under it, have some water and continue on the packs and confess on here so we give you a kick up the ass in the nicest way posible. :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Me.

6. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Hi Alcala. Sorry you're not feeling well. Try not to use it as an excuse to eat - not judging you there, I do the same thing myself! But I think deep down we all know it's our Chatterbox finding excuses to make us it and that it doesn't make us feel better - in fact we usually feel worse after we eat. Madam Chatterbox is a sneaky cow so try not to let her win! If you stick with it you should lose a stone each month. Good luck with the diet and the toothache - hope you get to see the dentist soon.
    x

7. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Can I just add the average stone a month is when you stick to SS 100%, obviously some people do not do it 100% & still lose at this rate - they are the lucky few though.

As you have a goal to aim for cut out a picture of some nice bikini's or whatever & stick it on your fridge. Another thing I did was have a "bad" photo of me which I put on the inside of my food cupboard - every time I opened the cupboard it shouted "don't do it!" to me.

I lost 5 1/2st in 5 months. I am looking forward to getting back on it again in a few weeks to get rid of the new baby weight I have put on.

Good luck
    Nicky
    CDC Swindon

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - sorry you're not feelin good :(

just to encourage you....my OH lost just over TWO stone in 4 weeks on CD 790 cals !!!

CD is hard...but the results are sooo worth it !!

love

Debz
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.