How long have you been doing The Dukan diet & what have you lost

chelseaharvey

I weighed in yesterday after 5 days of being on the attack stage & lost 7lbs

I'd like to get to 9.5 stone so another 1st 11lbs to go. I'd like to get as close as possible to this for my wedding day on 1st Sept

How long have you been doing it for & how much have you lost?

Hi Chelsea - I started the diet at the end of August 2011 and have lost 8 stone 2 lbs so far - 10 lbs from target now and the time has flown by - you sure can get to your target between now and Sept - stick to the rules and you will be there in no time - 7 lbs is a fabulous start. Well done and enjoy cruise!

I lot c. 2 stone in 2 (or was it 3?) months - you can see it in my stats I think. You can expect an average of about 2lb per week.

I started in November 2007, and I now weigh more than then! :sigh:
Well someone had to say it! ;)

I started in November 2007, and I now weigh more than then! :sigh:
Well someone had to say it! ;)

Yes true. I suppose that was not the question. You have LOST loads and loads though ;-) I have more or less maintained at Target weight for ~20 months give or take a kilo or 2. But I have to be careful and work at it. This weekend was a write off ;-)

Started Dukan on the 1st April 2012 and I've dropped 20 lbs

Last edited:
Started Dulan on the 1st April 2012 and I've dropped 20 lbs
That was such a good day to start LOL
its my birthday on 1st of april :) I know I know that explains everything xx

Doing it 3 weeks and 9.5lb so far......am happy with that! xx

Coming near the end of week 13 and 26.5lbs lighter, 2 to go :-D

I started on the 28th of august and lost 76lbs, hit my target on 27th of may and have lost another 4lbs on conso

Started 13th of February and so far I have lost 35.6lb whooooop.

9th January 2012, now 46 lbs down just 9.9 to go yet this feels the biggest challenge yet?!

Back