How long/how much lost

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Dancing, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hello,

I've been on LL and CD for the past 7 months but am struggling to stay on plan to lose the last stone and a half. Rather than continue to mess with my head by trying to stick to it and then struggling, i'm exploring my options. I may move up to a higher CD plan, I may Low GI/GL or I amy do Atkins.

Would you mind telling me how much you have lost in your first week, how much on average per week, how long you have been doing it and how much weight you had to lose when you started ...

questions, questions, questions ... but I'm sure you have all been there!

Thanks guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Dancing

I've been reading your diary lately and I'm so sorry you've been having a hard time of late. For some reason many people who have lost a substantial amount of weight like yourself seem to go through this phase in their weight loss journey.

Keep believing in yourself, you have come so far and you've done wonderfully.

I noticed your BMI is at 27 so it won't be long before you'll have to move up the plans. Have you considered moving to the 810 plan and see how you go on that for a while? The losses are stll good and it may keep the demons at bay.

In answer to your original question I lost just over 4 stone in 15 weeks including working up the plans. I moved to the old 790 plan when my BMI was 26.

Best of luck you will work out what's best for you.

Tracey
    x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi there,

I don't know what is best for me really. Just hope I DO work it out. I just know it isn't helping that having done so well, most of it a painless journey, and now struggling so much to get the last bit off is not doing me any good ... and I don't like posting about it because it can't be good for people to read about the struggle.

Thanks for your reply
    xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi Dancing,

I did a version of High Protein not Atkins but you had an allowence of 40-60 carbs per day, and I lost 7lbs the first week and 3lbs a week after that, I was never hungry on this diet....

I plan to go back on it when I get to BMI 25 with CD for my last stone off

Best of luck whatever you decide

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks for this feedback hedgehog!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.