How low can some people stoop?!?

JessicaL

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share this with you all cos i'm soooo angry i need too! ha!
I'm selling all my size 14-16 clothes on ebay as they don't fit me anymore.
For the photos my sister took pics of me wearing them.
I've just received a message about one of my items from some absolute B**ch saying

"Get a proper model, not shamoo the whale hahahaha"

Seriously?!?!?! Is there any need?!?! I'm so angry, surprisingly not upset (i would have been 11 weeks ago!!) I just don't understand people sometimes :sigh: there really is no need at all!
Ah well, nowt as queer as folk i guess.
xx

I'd report them to eBay for a comment like that. Rude and unnecessary. Besides which, you're the one they're too small for as you're selling. So if she's looking to buy that size, she's bigger than you. So goodness knows why she'd say that, some people are just ignorant.

I'd report them to eBay for a comment like that. Rude and unnecessary. Besides which, you're the one they're too small for as you're selling. So if she's looking to buy that size, she's bigger than you. So goodness knows why she'd say that, some people are just ignorant.

totally agree. report her hun :) x

report her to ebay
that seriously is low

Definitely report them to ebay!

Just skipping over from the Cambridge side to say you can absolutely report the stupid *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* for that. There's a section about it on ebay. Get her banned, I double dare you :D

....or....give us their Ebay ID and let us at 'em!! LOL!

Sorry you had to put up with that - very sad lives some people!!! By the way, you look beautiful in your modelling pics!

Sorry you had to put up with that - very sad lives some people!!! By the way, you look beautiful in your modelling pics!

That was EXACTLY what I was going to suggest...

SO Jess....what is it? :)

i agree with that :)

Aww, I just sent our friend a message:

You got a receipt thats proves they are authentic Diesel Jeans? Its a terrible photo. You could have at least used a model so we could see what they look like.
Why are you starting your bid so high. This is ebay ya know.....people look for bargains.
You are new at this aren't you.
Its a small world this here ebay.
Might rethink some of your comments....I mean listings. Ay?
Hmmmm just noticeds too, you expect payment in 2-3 days yet you have a negative rating as you took TWO WEEKS and called them impatient!
Sorry Twiggy - I think I will give this a miss.
Just a friendly tip if you want to be successful at Ebaying.....change your attitude.

:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

lol - I should never EVER be allowed to post anything anywhere before I've had my morning coffee!! :D :D

I looked in her feedback, and there were several comments about abusive emails. SHe sure sounds like a winner. Not.

I did at least have the sense to delete and rewrite my message. My first one might have been a bit strong!! :giggle:

I often wonder about people who feel the need to do things like that. All that bravado on a keyboard bless!! I bet they are insecure.

Back