• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many calories in...?

Right so..! I know how to work out the calories on most things now but there are some things I have no idea! I thought we could use this thread to ask about calorie amounts to help eachother out! Just an idea :)

So I would like to know..!

How many calories in an average slice of ham?
How many calories in a chicken breast fillet?
and How many calories in a piece of salmon fillet (about 125g)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
1 fillet of chicken breast is approx 126 calories and 2g of fat, and 125g of salmon fillet is 168 cals and 6g fat, hope that helps. xx

theres less than 100 cals in any mars funsize sweets for anyone who wants to know with a funsize milky way being 71 cals

The calories in stuff can vary a lot because of everything for portion size to how it was cooked. Are you using one of the calorie counting websites to keep track? I think they make things much simpler.

A few of the websites irritated me (american measurements confuse my brain) I liked Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss, it has a lot of UK foods on there, but I use Perfect Diet Tracker, which admittedly costs about £20 (after the free trial) but I just preferred using it, (plus it's on my laptop and not online) and I've used it every day since I got it, so I think its worth it.

There are quite a few calorie counting sites out there so there's bound to be one that suits you :)

I make ham anything from 10-30 cals a slice depending on the ham, chicken breast grilled (no skin) at 120g = about 130 cals and salmon seems to vary from 170 to 250 ish for 125g.

Oh i love this thread, i was only thinking the same today
Can any1 help with this.. what calls are in
*1 lean grilled pork chop medallion
*1 potato
*1 banana

And thats it for now lol x x

Oh ermmm its 600g - 4.98kg?
Well it says that on the pack!
Also its 2 boxes together so im guessin thats for both boxes?
3 pieces in each x

That'll do 4 me, thankyouuu! x

Hoz

Silver Member
This thread is a really good idea!
Anyone know what a medium sized boiled egg contains calorie wise?

Oh i love this thread, i was only thinking the same today
Can any1 help with this.. what calls are in
*1 lean grilled pork chop medallion
*1 potato
*1 banana

And thats it for now lol x x
250gram of potato (which is a pretty big amount) has 185 calories in. I either use 250g of either new potatoes and boil then or peel a potato, chop it into chips, spray with fry light & throw in the oven. 185 cal either way (+ spray oil)

xx

Hoz

Silver Member
Thankyou hun :D

250gram of potato (which is a pretty big amount) has 185 calories in. I either use 250g of either new potatoes and boil then or peel a potato, chop it into chips, spray with fry light & throw in the oven. 185 cal either way (+ spray oil)

xx