how many cals

cheekylau

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I have been doing sw to lose weight and am nearly at target so want to switch to cc. My stats are 5'2 27yr old female weighing 132lb at the moment. I have no idea how many calories I should be having every day. A quick look on mfp says 1200 but don't think I could survive on that. Any help greatly appreciated as this is all entirely new to me and have no idea where to start

Go online and google bmr which is basic metabolic rate and it tell you for your stats how many cals you need to have to maintain your weight and how much to deduct to lose weight x

I am the same weight as u but I'm 5 foot 5. I also did slimmers world and switched i lost 3 pound in the first week and only half a pound this week but was my bday week. My first week I ate around 1400 a day and did 5000 steps which burnt off 200 so my net intake was only 1200. This week I ate about 1350 and didn't do much walking. If u do 1200 the loss is about 2 pound per week. If u do 1340 a day ushould lose 1 pound a week which is enough for me. Do u have mfp on ur phone? X

Have actually just downloaded Mfp but it all just seems a bit confusing at the moment x

What don't u understand hun I'll explain anything u don't get. For example today I had weetebix and milk for breakfast. Then I had a pot of jelly bout 11am then at lunch I had weight watchers soup and a slimmers world hi fi bar. At bout 2pm I had a marshmellow pink and white wafer. For dinner I had large KFC pop corn chicken meal with diet coke and another hi fi bar. Food totalling 1342 cals. But I did 100 cals on my stepping machine and did 100 cals of walking I tracked on my pedometer on my iPhone. So u minis that from ur total which would be "a net" of 1142 calorie intake for me today. :) u can still have a treat with calorie counting and still lose weight x

Thanks now I understand all of that was just having a blonde moment and got myself all confused lol. I am amazed u can eat all that within calories but I have never really paid much attention to calories to be honest. Just have to try and 4get about syns now which will take a while to get my head around x

Back