How many 'meals'???

littlemumma

Gold Member
Iv switched to s+s from cd and was just wondering how many of the packet meals ur allowed a day?? Basically can i have more than one? I know bars are 1 only, im pretty fed up of shakes so the 'meals' r a nice change!!!

Iv switched to s+s from cd and was just wondering how many of the packet meals ur allowed a day?? Basically can i have more than one? I know bars are 1 only, im pretty fed up of shakes so the 'meals' r a nice change!!!

You can have as many meals as you like as long as you don't go over the 4 meals a day (or 3 plus protein).

So for instance, you could have 3 x meals & 1 bar.

littlemumma said:
Can anyone explain the deal with crispy shakes??? Y do they have bits in them lol!!!

It's just the flavour, they're yummy! Like rice crispies and little nutty bits. I don't like them as a shake, but they're very nice as a pudding :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It's not just the flavour! They have small crispy bits in - a bit like rice crispies. Of course if you use an electric blender then they will all disappear...

weasey said:
It's not just the flavour! They have small crispy bits in - a bit like rice crispies. Of course if you use an electric blender then they will all disappear...

I just meant that was what is was as in 'its called crispy choc cos its choc flavour with crispy bits' and I did say that it has rice crispies and nutty bits in!!

littlemumma said:
Well i had th crispy choc as a shake earlier snd didnt like the floaty bits atall!!! V, strange lol!!

You should try it as a pudding tho-it's gorgeous :)

Welshtigger how do you make it as pudding? I did wonder about the crispy shakes

Imogen129 said:
How can you have it as a pudding? Make it thicker?

willowmcg said:
Welshtigger how do you make it as pudding? I did wonder about the crispy shakes

Just make them with less water-mix into a thick paste-it's like choc pudding. Some people even put it in the microwave for a few seconds too :)

Back