How many of you guy's exercise?

Hi, just wandering about exercise, I have been thinking and have decided not to push my exercise during my weight loss until my refeed, as if I increase now I will have to double it when I re-feed:( what has everyone else done???

I don't exercise at all - I am seeing great results without it - but I am well aware that I may need to start toning to make sure I don't get excess skin problems. x

I do not worry about skin issues as when you lose the amount of weight i need to it will not make very much difference, I lost over 6 stone when I was younger and had a tummy tuck as the skin was impossible to remove unless I had surgery, this time no surgery just great big support pants:eek: lol

Hi, I will be starting LT on monday, not been on scales yet but I think I will be around the 22 stone mark, having already lost 3 stone with LL.
I find it difficult to exercise due to my size and leg problems directly related to my size. However, I found walking and swimming while on LL really boosted my energy levels and over all fitness and each week I found I could do a little more, it was also a good distraction for me during times when I would have normally headed for the fridge.

:)

Last edited:
Hi ames22, good luck on your first week! I plan to buy myself a puppy when I reach my goal as it will help me with exercise as I will have to take it for walks everyday, I do swim every day during the summer in the sea so I hope this will also help.

A puppy is a lovely idea :) I have 2 little dogs and I find walking them really helps keep me active.
I find its the little things you can change in your daily routine that make a big difference in the long run. I can't run a 5k, but i can now walk the dogs around the block which I didn't even try to do b4.

For me, its important that I try to change how i'm living while i'm doing LT, even if its only little changes, so when i reach my goal exercise is already part of my life and then hopefully i won't slip back into my old habbits.

Yes I agree I think Lipotrim is just a helping hand for a life style change, the problems I have is that I am a comfort eater if I feel down I eat, I really have to lose weight for health problems so is very important I do not gain again.

Whilst on LT I exercise. I walk after work, go to the gym twice a week (sometimes 3) and play badminton once. I found the exercise really helped me tone up last time. I didn't have much excess skin at all, just on my belly, but I blame the kids for that!

I think it's a good routine to get into exercise anyway, it can't hurt can it?

Yes, I think some exercise is a good idea - for both the skin loss, and also to assist the muscle losses that your body has due to the extreme nature of the diet. Drinking plenty of water is essential before, during and after the exercise. I'm walking regularly, swimming a few times a week, pilates once or twice a week and badminton once a week. I'm hopefully starting spin again on Sunday.

As well as the physical aspect of it, once you get into it, it releases so many feel good endorphins - it's a great feeling!

Very best of luck with your journey

Hello,

I walk (fast and uphill so I pant and sweat) about 90 minutes a day and swim once a week. that was my usual routine (you'd think I'd be thin already wouldn't you!) Since starting LT, I've started doing weights and toning (sit ups and so on) for about 30 minutes each night while watching Big Brother because I'm very worried about getting baggy bits. I think it makes you feel loads better, apart from anything else! Do what feels right for you and start slowly...

I think you guy's who exercise are great :D I just worry that if I do to much now when I start eating again I would have to double the exercise? I do not think I could manage that, I do walk and garden and play a bit of squash, my energy levels are so low at the moment, I hope they get better the longer I stay on the Lipotrim

I don't think you'd have to do double (and you'll have so much energy when you're skinny, you'll have trouble staying still). if you do nothing else, think about doing some weight-training - a) to tone up and b) to increase your muscle percentage (muscle burns more calories than fat, so this is a win-win situation!) good luck

I think you guy's who exercise are great :D I just worry that if I do to much now when I start eating again I would have to double the exercise? I do not think I could manage that, I do walk and garden and play a bit of squash, my energy levels are so low at the moment, I hope they get better the longer I stay on the Lipotrim

Your energy improves into the 2nd and 3rd weeks sometimes even get highs like you cant imagine!

Hi
i agree exercise helps in 2 ways, 1, you feel great after a good work out and 2 it helps bring the lbs off
i go spinning 3 times a week and i have always had good losses up to now,they are definitely helping me.xx

Congrats everybody your stories are brill :happy096:

I am 18 pounds down now and although i can notice mostly in my bottom and legs and also my 2nd chin is almost non-existant my tummy is still very big. annoying:mad: When i start noticing it leaving from there i will be happy x
Nat xXx

hi ive got my first weigh in tomorrow ,and did a little excercise today on my rowing machine ,im sooo hungry though are you still hungry ?wasnt to bad on the first 3 days but getting worse now lol

not hungry at all but my brain want to have food its weird i know but thats were it effects me :) no matter what happens dont eat yet just hang in there till weigh in and youll be delighted you did...
good luck and best wishes
Nat xXx

Back