How many packs a day??

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Starlight, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was just reading my Exante booklets and I see it says either 3 or 4 packs.. I havent heard any mention of anyone doing 4 a day :confused:

I know CD say if youre above a certain height I think that you should have 4 any idea what the guidelines are for Exante?? I really dont fancy having to buy another 7 packs a week :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I am 5 foot 7 and 327 pounds and finding 3 packs fine xx

4. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I have 3 packs or on days where i feel i need a low carb meal i have 2 plus a small meal. I couldnt eat four i dont think....3 is plenty. Although i would say, if you struggle on 3...have the extra one xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks, hopefully 3 will be plenty its expensive enough without adding to the cost lol

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

yeah definately! not so bad if your buying bumper packs...but buying weekly i could never afford 4 a day lol x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im buying weekly at the moment, Im sooo fussy when it comes to things Id hate to order a bumper pack and hate half of it. Ill work my way round all the still to be tried flavours in stages then maybe build up to the monthly pack... lol

8. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

In hindsight i should have done that but was lured in with the cheapness of the bumper pack. turns out i dont like 2 of the soup flavours....the bars i cant eat daily cos they dont agree with me...and now im avoiding those im gonna have a build up of them lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.