How many packs ? Multivitamin to take with Slim & Save

barmcake

Hi there

Newbie starting here shortly. Just wondering if people rigidly stick to 3 or 4 packs a day. Do some people have 3 one day with the additional protein etc and then 4 the next without protein or do you have to stick with one regime throughout.

When I did the Cambridge diet and I was doing well most days I would have 3 packs but on the odd occasion I would have 4. The plan was generally only 3 packs for women as a total food replacement when I did it in 2008/2009.

Also do most people take a multivitamin regardless of how many packs they are on a day or is it only the 3 pack plan ? I found when I was on Cambridge I felt quite light headed a lot and breathless and think I may have been slightly anaemic so taking a multivitamin may have made all the difference

Also I detest tablets and I have noticed you can get effervescent tablets now but I am guessing these would affect ketosis. Can anyone recommend a non horse tablet type multi vitamin ?

Thanks

B

barmcake said:
Hi there

Newbie starting here shortly. Just wondering if people rigidly stick to 3 or 4 packs a day. Do some people have 3 one day with the additional protein etc and then 4 the next without protein or do you have to stick with one regime throughout.

When I did the Cambridge diet and I was doing well most days I would have 3 packs but on the odd occasion I would have 4. The plan was generally only 3 packs for women as a total food replacement when I did it in 2008/2009.

Also do most people take a multivitamin regardless of how many packs they are on a day or is it only the 3 pack plan ? I found when I was on Cambridge I felt quite light headed a lot and breathless and think I may have been slightly anaemic so taking a multivitamin may have made all the difference

Also I detest tablets and I have noticed you can get effervescent tablets now but I am guessing these would affect ketosis. Can anyone recommend a non horse tablet type multi vitamin ?

Thanks

B

Welcome! You can swap between the 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein every day if you like. They have the same calories in them. SnS say that you don't need a multivitamin if you are on 4 packs but you do if you're on 3 plaus protein. If you are going to add a mltivitamin then I would suggest a pregnancy multivitamin as they don't contain any vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

I'm on 3 plus protein and take the Asda multivit and they're quite small and not sugar coated. You could always crush them and put them in the spag bol or something if you don't want to swallow them?

Back