How many packs per day?

val1960

Hi everyone,
I have been on lipotrim for the last 5 days and have only just found the slim and save. It sounds so much better choice wise and the fact you can have a meal is great. Ive been dreaming about food and really miss eating with the family. I think i am going to change and was wondering how you know whether it's the 3 packs per day you need to have or the 4? Also can you mix and match the shakes,bars,meals etc as long as you only have the days quota ?
Thanks in advance :)

val1960 said:
Hi everyone,
I have been on lipotrim for the last 5 days and have only just found the slim and save. It sounds so much better choice wise and the fact you can have a meal is great. Ive been dreaming about food and really miss eating with the family. I think i am going to change and was wondering how you know whether it's the 3 packs per day you need to have or the 4? Also can you mix and match the shakes,bars,meals etc as long as you only have the days quota ?
Thanks in advance :)

The is a maximum of one bar a day. The are no limits on the other packs - so you could have 4 spag bols if you wanted! Might be a bit odd for brekkie though!

Assuming you are female you have a choice of 4 packs a day or 3 packs a day plus a protein meal. These are similar in calories so it is a pure matter of choice. I don't know much about lipotrim but I believe it is a three pack a day solution. With SnS you need 4 packs to give you the protein and vitamins you need. If you have 3 packs then you must have a protein meal (eg 100g of chicken). With SnS you also have an optional allowance of 200g of certain vegetables - whether you are doing 3 or 4 packs, and also up to 150ml a day of skimmed milk. If you do the three pack plus protein meal solution then you need a multivitamin - I would suggest a pregnancy one as they don't contain any vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

Hi, and thankyou for your reply Weasy :)
I am female..or i was last time i looked :D
Yes lipotrim is just 3 a day, so 4 a day sounds better...not as long inbetween.
I think i,ll try some samples.
Well done on your loss so far....keep up the good work! :D

Thanks Val. You can order a samples pack from SnS which conrains 1 of everything - or you can order individual samples. The one of everything is probably the best idea unless you have certain pet hates!

Weasy...for starters....112lb loss!!! AMAZING!!!!

Oops...didnt finish what I was going to say....did you lose it all on slim and save? xx

Thanks - I am chuffed with the loss! I have been doing a mixture of lighterlife and slim and save - both work on 4 packs a day so I swap around to get my favourites! I started at the end of July last year so have lost the 8 stone in the last 7 months.

Wow thats amazing, have you had any days off? I couldnt imagine doing it for 7months!!! Thats way more willpower than I have ever possessed!!!

No - no days off. For the first 6 months I did 4 packs a day - no milk, no veggies (LL rules). During that time I did a couple of 'milk weeks' where you drink enough milk to bring you up to 1000 calories a day total. That's LL's way of stopping you doing the VLCD for more than 12 weeks as per NICE guidelines. On Christmas day I had a protein meal rather than one of the packs (not allowed on LL total). For the last month or so I have moved to 3 packs plus a protein meal. Apart from the Christmas day protein meal I have never lapsed.

That's amazing,well done again!!and good luck with the rest of your journey...if you are still dieting of course lol x

Yes - I'm still dieting. Currently a size 12 and wanting to be a comfortable 10.

Back