How many points for....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

A 'tuna melt'???

It's what our local pub do - it's a tuna mayo sandwich with melted cheese on really thick bread - it deeeeelicious!! I'm going there on Friday and it's kind of tradition that we have one :rolleyes: but I have no idea how many points to allow for it!

Any ideas????

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Maybe I'd be better off having something else, something I know the points for, but we only go to that particular pub for that sandwich, heehee!!
  4. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    Hey hun,

I've got no idea you know!! The eating out guide has a couple of subways that might be close - 6" subway melt is 6 points, tuna is 8 points. Can't imagine it would be too different from that??

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I think there are at least half a million points in it Marie ;)

Seriously, itll be pretty high, youve got mayo (probably full fat), full fat cheese and thick bread...
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh poo...I'm not going to be able to have one am I :( My friend will think I'm ill if I say I don't want one! Heehee!
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    But think how good youll feel when you dont have it. Think of those jeans ya maniac
  8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I don't think I'll be feeling very good at all actually.....not on Saturday anyway, heehee!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.