how many points to have help please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by determined_to_lose, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. determined_to_lose

determined_to_lose Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    Im an online member and it has worked me out to have 27 points a day but when iworked it out using the sticky above it should only be 26! Does the online thing change the points as you lose weight or do ihave to do it myself?
    Im 32, 17st 12lb, female and 5ft 8 not pregant or breastfeeding etc
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi Louisa

I've worked out your points with my ww books and it comes to 26, so not sure why the online counter should work it out any differently.

If I remember correctly the online tracker prompts you to re do the points quiz once you drop down into the next stone bracket. Hope this helps

4. determined_to_lose

determined_to_lose Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for that! I went down into the next stone bracket last week but it didnt ask me to redo the points quiz! Will stick to 26 this week i think!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.