how many pp in a doner kebab?????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by CarolineH1972, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    naughty I know, but just ended up giving in to the 'easy' option :sigh: - I'm on 38 daily pp and still had loads to use up cos some days I've not used them all, and haven't been using my weeklies so when hubby decided to have a kebab I had one too - small, loads of salad - but still naughty, and sadly not even that nice!
    just wondered if anyone knows how many pp's it would be cos don't have any way of working it out xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazxx

kazxx Member

hia
    im new here :D
    ur really better off not too eat them even if u make ur own :)
    easier said than done i sopose lol .. i really broke out today and quite upset
    hope it wont show in the scales for u

4. CarolineH1972

CarolineH1972 Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    hiya kaz, welcome to the forum, i know i shouldn't have had it, i regret it cos it wasn't nice anyway lol with any luck it won't show on the scales - but you never know, especially as I'm struggling some days to use my pp's - well, its done now, can't turn back, just have to live with the dodgy tummy and hope it doesn't do too much damage lol xxx

5. Jellah_bean

Jellah_bean Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.12%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers Pro Points
    I hate when I give into urges and then the food isn't even that awesome I had currychips earlier on and it was mank didn't finish it, sad I wasted the points:( hmm doner Kebab I think it'd be fair to say 12/15

6. kazxx

kazxx Member

well keep going pick urself up and keep losing :) :) :D
    i made a slip im sure we all do but we all need to help each other xxxxx

7. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    If you do want a kebab, go for a small chicken shish in a box, no bread with lots of salad. It used to be 2 old WW points not sure what it counts as now. It's been a few years now since I dropped the bread but i've never gone back to it lol.

8. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Sadly I'd say more than that. This thread goes into some detail about donner kebabs. The article I've linked to on that thread says an average donner kebab is 1000 calories. And that's without dressing etc.

A small chicken shish is about 11 points and donner meat is lethally fattening.

Only you know what size it was though. I'd be tempted to say at least 20 and just forget about it.

9. luvablenat

luvablenat Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    okay well after extensive research lol i have come to the conclusion about 16pp.
    as i had 24pp left today so i had one tonight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.