How many pro points shoud i be on

boofle

Gold Member
Hi could someone tell me if much has changed in ww 2013 how many points should i be on 5' 1 and 10 10 weight and female

Hi Boofle,
Your Daily allowance is 26 pro points. With an Additional weekly allowance of 49 Pro points.
Hope that this helps.x

There is very little change from last year. They have just upgraded the books and leaflets etc, using different colors. :party0023:
If you need anymore Info, just let me know and I will try and help.:)
Take care and be good.x
Elizabeth.x

Hi Thank you for that currently on sw but fancy a change i have a calculator how have you found it lol x

Hi,
I love it, have been maintaining since Apr-May last year. Had to lose one and a half stones. Used to eat everything, don't get away with that now. I am never hungry, filling up my plate with free food or very little points on the side.

It works in a pro points system, the heavier you are the more points you get. I started of on 26 points which was fine+++++ AN ADDITIONAL WEEKLY ALLOWANCE OF 49 Pro points. Now I maintain with 29 points.

I still attend the Class now and again, still getting support and also supporting others. This year as I explained before is much the same.

I love the ww Pro points cause basically I can eat what I want as long as I count it. So if I want to have a Fish supper I have it. That way you are not depriving yourself of anything and you don't feel like you have cheated.

You can also go online if you don't want to attend a class. The support you get is fabulous. If you attend a class you will get a folder, a counter book and weekly Recepies, but most of all Moral support.

Hope this helps.
Take care
Elizabeth.xxx

Back