how many propoints do I have

fattymac

Hi everyone, I was on ww 2 yrs ago and was very happy with my weight loss. In the last 3 months I've got quite out of control with my eating habits and would like to loose the excess. However, I can't afford to join again at the moment. I know what to do but I cant remember how many pro-points I have per/day. Is the weekly extra still 49? I am 54yrs old, 5'1 and 9st10lbs. Can anyone help. Many thanks

Hi everyone, I was on ww 2 yrs ago and was very happy with my weight loss. In the last 3 months I've got quite out of control with my eating habits and would like to loose the excess. However, I can't afford to join again at the moment. I know what to do but I cant remember how many pro-points I have per/day. Is the weekly extra still 49? I am 54yrs old, 5'1 and 9st10lbs. Can anyone help. Many thanks

I am the same height as u and am 10st 6. I am on 26pp a day with 49pp weekly as extra. 26pp is the lowest u can get so u will be that x

hi I'm 33 height is 5'1 and 9st 11 and my daily allowance is 26pp and 49 weeklies if that helps with working out you pp as we are very similar . Good luck with you weight loss x

Back