1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How many sins on EE for Bannisters farm frozen jacket potatoes? X

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by warnawoo, 3 March 2014 Social URL.

1. warnawoo

warnawoo Well-Known Member

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

small baked potatoes, 105g each = 0.5 each on EE.

4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Is it weird that I simply can't work out the point of frozen jacket potatoes?? Is it so they keep longer? Like frozen veg?

5. warnawoo

warnawoo Well-Known Member

Many thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Convenience, I think. Frozen jacket potatoes have already been cooked, so they simply take a few minutes to heat back through in the microwave / oven. Whereas a fresh jacket potato would take considerably longer.

I have to say point out to the OP though, that it depends which frozen jacket potatoes you mean, as Bannisters Farm do a variety. The ones eejayess quoted are the "Little'uns Small Baked Jacket Potatoes, frozen 6 pack, 105g each", but they also do "Ready Baked Potatoes, frozen 4 pack, 200g each" which are 1.5 Syns each.

They also do stuffed jacket potatoes which vary in Syns:
    - Filled Baked Potato Halves, Mature Cheddar Cheese, frozen 4 pack, 125g each = 5 Syns
    - Filled Baked Potato Halves, Roasted Pepper and Mozzarella, frozen 4 pack, 125g each = 3.5 Syns
    - Filled Baked Potato Halves, Cheese and Jalapeno, frozen 4 pack, per 2 skins = 5 Syns
    - Filled Baked Potato Halves, Cheese and Roasted Onion, frozen 4 pack, per 2 skins = 6 Syns
    - Filled Baked Potato Halves, Cheese and Smokey Bacon, frozen 4 pack, per 2 skins = 7.5 Syns

7. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

ooh, where did you find them princess? i could only find the littleuns, not that i need the syns myself.

8. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

On the Slimming World website, on Syns Online. I searched Bannisters Farm, then Potato, and all of the above came up.

9. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Ahh maybe it's because I feel a bit unwell today but I just pictured actual frozen potatoes....not cooked or anything. I just couldn't get my head round the idea of why you would freeze them! Ha. I'm so slow at times!