How many syns for a cocktail?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by MrsJH, 24 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsJH

MrsJH Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    Hoping somebody can help! I'm in Spain at the mo and I've forgot my SW book :( any ideas how many syns an alcoholic cocktail would be?? Just a rough estimation!

Really trying my hardest to be good but it is my holiday so don't want to go without treats!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emz24

Emz24 Member

Bloody enjoy your holiday woman and have all the cocktails you want,it isnt everyday your in spain!so go enjoy it and start a fresh when you come home....

Ps:just don't OVER do it!!haha enjoy x

4. MrsJH

MrsJH Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    Ha ha thanks!!the worst thing is the drink! all I can drink is diet coke syn free but it isn't good for you to have all the time!! xx

5. Emz24

Emz24 Member

I'm the same,I never drank diet coke now I addicted!!!squeeze a lemon into some water,or there are suger free cordials that are SYN free.... Yes drink is the worst,picked up a tip the other day at group 50ml of extra dry martini is just 2.5syns, and 50ml is a pub measure. Mix
    It with slim line tonic or soda water and you have a White wine for 2.5syns:))

6. MrsJH

MrsJH Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    Ooo I've never tried dry martini! Currently looking for the syn value of sangria!
    Any ideas??? Xx

7. Emz24

Emz24 Member

Oh god I wouldn't a clue, but I'd say it's hight, it's red wine and fruit juice isn't it?? Have a glass!!:) and then one for me:) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.