How many syns/HEX's

Suze012

Silver Member
Not 100% sure how many syns ive,had today.. went to F&B's for breakfast had 1.5slices of their wholemeal bread. Its quite a large slice kinda oval shape, homemade looking. Also as they didnt have any semi milk, had whole for 2 cups of coffee. Ive not had any HEX a or b's today, could i include that as some of my allowance? How many extra syns on top of my reg hex's at a guess would it be? X

Depends on whether you're doing Red / Green or EE.

The milk, despite being full cream won't have gone over one HEa on EE (and you're allowed up to 2 HEa on Red / Green day) so you shouldn't have to syn any of it.
As for the bread - as long as you're on a Red or Green day the 1.5 large slices of WM bread would prob just about fall within your allowance of 2 HEb. .
However, if you're on an EE day I recon you'll have to use at least 3 syns for the bread. .You're allowed x 2 slices from 400g loaf as HEb so the full slice of the larger loaf will cover that & leave you with the 1/2 slice. . If it's around 400g, it'd be 3 syns but if you think it's larger than that, you could do with adding a couple of extra syns - just to be on the safe side.

Back