1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How many syns in special K cracker crisps plz

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by alsbaby, 17 January 2013 Social URL.

1. alsbaby

alsbaby Well-Known Member

Hi all, I have just found the special K cracker crisps but need someones help to syn them for me plz. I am trying to do SW from home so have no access to syns online and the 20cals=1 syn is all new to me. They are 94cals for sweet chilli and 95cals for sea salt and Balsamic vinager, I dont know if you have to round it up to 100cals for both which would make them both 5 syns am i right? I have loads of syns saved so i just had the sweet chilli ones which i wouldnt say were sweet chilli but more of a curry flavour they were ok but cant wait to try the salt and vinager ones. Thanks:wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Yep, 21 crisps for 5 Syns :)

4. alsbaby

Ooops didnt count 21 crisps. I just thought it would be ok to round it up to 100cals. Am i still ok to count as 5 syns do you think?

5. Princess_Stevie

It's 21 crisps from the whole box that are 94/95 cals, not the whole box! How many do you think you ate? If you think you ate more than 21 then it will be more than 5 Syns. You need to be honest with yourself and guesstimate.

6. Princess_Stevie

Oh, I didn't realise they came in little bags - have only seen the boxes!

7. alsbaby

:8855:No it was the little bag, am not that bad lol. I have counted five as i have rounded it up to 100cals. Thanks for getting back to me x

8. Princess_Stevie

Yes, 5 Syns is right :) Sorry for the confusion xx