how many syns in these yoghurts?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by BritMumInCanada, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Found some yummy looking yoghurts today and am wondering if they are free. It is hard to find free flavoured yoghurts here.

If someone wouldn't mind checking them on the syn calculator for me, with selecting a free food (yoghurt) I would be grateful.

Here is the nutritional info:

each yoghurt is 100g

calories: 35
    fat: 0g
    sat fat: 0g
    carbs: 5g
    of which sugar: 4
    fibre: 0g
    protein: 4g

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lizgranny

lizgranny Member

Hi
    I make it 2 syns. Seems a lot but I've done it twice. Mind you if you put in the info for muller lights which SW say are free it comes up as 5! Don't know if this will help.
    Liz

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't think you have included the free food allowance for the fat free yoghurt. If you add this atthe start then the syns should be lower - Mullerlights come out free when you include this.

5. BritMumInCanada

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks

yeah I wouldn't of thought they are 2 syns, as I have had ones before which are 2.5 syns and the nutritional info is far higher, less protein etc.

I am presuming like circes said, that a free food wasn't selected?

If they have got syns, I would imagine it is no more than 1 syn a pot. (I hope they haven't). But then I dont have more than one yoghurt a day, so am not too fussed if they have got some syns. Just curious if they are free, so I can add them to the overseas list. :)

6. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  7. BritMumInCanada

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Derbynanny, that is fab, another one I can add to the overseas list :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.