How many Syns

I always aim for ten, fifteen max - anything else is a flexi-syn day.

Mine have been adding up to around 6 or 6 per day...does that sound ok?

I want chocolate at the weekend lol

Ohhh this is the perfect subject for a poll..........

Ok, I'm obsessed.

I normally have my full quota (10 syns) and some more, but I'm naughty and a shocking example so ignore me xxx

If I'm organised and stick to the plan properly then I usually only end up having about 6 or 7 a day, sometimes less, sometimes more, but i don't go out of my way to eat my sins otherwise i find if i need a sweet treat i don't have any left!

I aim for around 10 - 15 a day, have figured if I plateau then I can always cut back xxx

Hi
I aim for 70 or under per week, less Mon- Fri and more at the weekend.
However I have a query - I have just been out for supper followed the plan until I ate but had a slice of quiche, 2 slices of pizza and some garlic bread plus a small piece of cheesecake and some strawberries in chocolate. The host had checked everything was vegetarian for me so it would have been rude not to eat anything.:rolleyes:
Do I put count these as flexible syns or just draw a line under today which was day 1 of a new week?
Thanks
Irene

flexi-sin it AND draw a line under it!!! lol

as you can't carry sins over to the next day then there's no point in worrying about it. just get back on track tommorrow.

hope you enjoyed your food - sounds bloody lovely!

Hi
Thanks you for hearing my 'confession' I feel better now that I have written it down and shared with you - lol.
I start th week off with 70 syns and deduct daily so technically I am carrying them forward say to the weekend.
I didn't have my 'blow out' after weigh in last night so counting what I ate tonight instead!!!!
Irene

flexi-sin it AND draw a line under it!!! lol

as you can't carry sins over to the next day then there's no point in worrying about it. just get back on track tommorrow.

hope you enjoyed your food - sounds bloody lovely!
You can count your Syns daily or weekly. You can't carry them into another week and you can't carry HE's over to another day but you can use your Syns throughout the week however you like

Back