How many Target Members in your group?

CraigA

Silver Member
Just thought i would start a thread to see how many Target Members we have in our groups.
Il start off and we have 15 Target Members now.

Just thought i would start a thread to see how many Target Members we have in our groups.
Il start off and we have 15 Target Members now.

In a group of how many?

We have 4 who stay and about 4 who turn up once in a blue moon. Out of about 50 ish.

We have 3 who stay, 1 of which hadn't been for a while and came back the other week and had only put 5lb on lol when I say a while, it was months so I think she did well.

So apart from the 3 who stay I havnt a clue if there's any more.

We are a big group and there are about 10 target member. Our consultant says it is unsual and she gets bonus points for it.

In our group we hope for the whole of the social team to be target members next week. I am, the girl on pay is, and the two ladies on weigh are both 1.5lbs off target, so hoping for that next week. Dont know exactly how many in the group are though.

There's only me and another three in a group of 60+

I think about 5 or 6 who stay to group - on a typical meet there are around 30 of us - but I'll ask as it's something Im interested in now x I hope to be a target member on Tuesday or the following Sunday which is the last WI before Xmas x

We're a mid sized group but hardly anybody stays now :( We have 2 target members that attend regularly (they both attained target recently) one member who is about to hit target, and other target members that stay once in a blue moon.

You all have such large groups! My group (of 20!) has 3 target members that I'm aware of, 2 on the help team and one who got to target last week. We are lucky if 5 of us stay to IT!! Even our C is getting a bit frustrated and has decided to drop our group in January and I think most of the group (the ones that come anyway!) are following her! (She does 2 more in our area)

Back