Step 1 Sole Source How may cdp is a man aloud??

Nath93

I'm a guy I'm 5'6 just to make this clear how many packs am I aloud a day three or four? I was told its only 4 if your over 5'8
Can someone confirm this ??

It's 4. You are a man. This has been answered on another thread that you started. It will be 4 for a man however tall or short you are.

Nath, you didn't need to start a new thread to ask this question. I just answered the question on your other thread.

Men need to have 4 products because they have more muscle mass. You need the extra protein in the fourth pack.

If you're still unsure, you should really contact your consultant, not rely on the collective wisdom of a weight loss forum. ;) You're paying for his/her advice as part of your £42 a week.

That said, I'm a hundred percent sure it's 4 products if you're a man.

4 products if your a man AND IF a woman over 5ft 8in! Easy peasy, as lily said ask CDC. Also I would try reading through the threads before starting lots of new ones as often the answers can be found further down the line, however most are understanding in that should you can't find, happy to answer! :)

Ive only just found this out but Although it says I should be on 4packs a day (Being SS-ing on 3 packs a day since July!) there's no way I can now suddenly bump it up to 4! I'm sticking with 3 as its done me no harm

Yep SS all the way! After having 4 packs in the first week my CDC said to go down to 3 but I've being fine with just the 3 packs a day ever since and it's not caused/ done me any harm

Especially if you feel fine, I'm not siffey going bump my intake to 4 now ive found out I should be as I've being on 3 for so long but I guess it's nice to know in the background if you're peckish/ want any other one the odd day you can without feeling like you're breaking any rules/ doing anything wrong as Cambridge land rules you should be having it anyway :D

Well it will make a difference, it means a higher calorie intake each day and could be the difference between you being hungry and not hungry.

The only thing putting me off is the price going up :/ awk I duno what to do maybe I should just come off this diet

Like I am hungry now but I can't have another pack as I would leave my self short for the next day etc and not seeing my consultant until Tuesday

Maybe you could do SS+ until Tuesday. Or ring your consultant and ask why they gave you the wrong number of products to start with? Or order a slim and save sample pack?

My head hurts, I'm going to bed.

Oy you know what to do and what you can handle, which means no one can really tell you what to do! You could have SS+ meal or go to boots and buy a celebrity slim pack meal if yoy want a 4th product to get you through til tuesday they're like £1 something if you get desperate! All VLCDs will give you a good weight loss as you take in so few calories, there's a whole slim n save forum if you need more advice on the diet, but only you can decide what to otherwise you'll keep going round in circles if you don't make a decision

Last edited:
Back