How much alcohol do you have on slimming world?

MinzieMoo

Hi,

As long as I synd it and kept within my syns could I have wine regularly on sw ? Eg I like to have a glass of red with my tea, could I do that on sw and still lose weight? Has anyone done that ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Youa re allowed up to 15 syns a day and how you 'spend' them is entirely up to you. If you are happy to use them for a glass of wine every day then that would be fine :)

I say - have your glass of red and enjoy it! As long as its one....... maybe try and increase the exercise to balance it out! Ax

Thanks for the replies! I love red wine- Pinot noir, merlot, Shiraz et al but tonight I bought some lambruni light which is 2 syns per 145ml (I think) so Iv marked on a glass with tape, tried it and it was like weak wine with lemonade but drinkable and comes in a small bottle then normal wine

Hi,

As long as I synd it and kept within my syns could I have wine regularly on sw ? Eg I like to have a glass of red with my tea, could I do that on sw and still lose weight? Has anyone done that ?

Thanks

GO GIRL, I TOO HAVE JUST JOINED AND TARGETS ARE VERY SIMILAR, EXCEPT I WEIGH MORE! :welcome:
:talk017: HERES TO THE BOTH OF US BEING A SUCCESS!!! I GO TO MY FIRST CLASS ON THURSDAY X

meerkat_nat said:
GO GIRL, I TOO HAVE JUST JOINED AND TARGETS ARE VERY SIMILAR, EXCEPT I WEIGH MORE! :welcome:
:talk017: HERES TO THE BOTH OF US BEING A SUCCESS!!! I GO TO MY FIRST CLASS ON THURSDAY X

Good luck for Thursday!! I'm doing sw at home but Iv been to class a few years ago, just glad I can have wine on it! Ha :)

I normally treat myself to a bottle of wine a week and make sure I don't feel guilty about it either!!

None - intolerant to alcohol... I do SW with my housemate however so just checking up on some values for her although she's gone alcohol free for Nov!

I have read on here that alcohol slows some people's weight loss down, but if you are still losing I say go for it! If your losses do slow maybe think about a week without to see if it effects the scales xx

Sam1988 said:
I have read on here that alcohol slows some people's weight loss down, but if you are still losing I say go for it! If your losses do slow maybe think about a week without to see if it effects the scales xx

I'm on week 3 now and so far so good with having alcohol & losing weight but I used to drink 1-3 large glasses of red a night whereas now it's maybe 3 times a week & lower percent alcohol and Iv been drinking water with my tea instead as it was the norm for me to have a glass of red with tea

Back