How much are people Losing ??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by blondie29, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Very Poor
    Hi Everyone

I would just like to know how people are finding there loses on this blue tablet?

Are you finding big losses or is it coming on gradually? Does anyone stick to a certain amount of cals etc?

Im going to start weight watchers on wednesday night as well so I can keep a eye on what I am eating and so can the doctor but I am taking the tablet today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i was a 2lbs a week girl for ages..... but seemed to go up a down...
    i never really saw big big losses... but that obviously depends on how many pounds you have to lose in the first place....

the slower the better is always how i have been...

some count cals via Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com but i never really got my head around counting everything
    im sure you will be fine on ww and the tablet. just make sure you dont go over your points, and also dont add anything that might be in the recipie that you cant have... :)
    good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.