How much are you being charged?

I started on the cambridge weight plan one week ago and at 5"2 and 11st i am only to have 3 CWP per day. I see my CDC weekly who then supplies all of my products for the price of £42 per week which i thought was great!

I have read the odd post on here were other cambridgers seem to be getting charged from £30-£50!?

If someone could just shed a little light :) Thanks X

for the dry packs you mix yourself my CDC charges £1.90 each I think the made up tetra's are a bit more and possibly the bars too
x

2.15 per pack, 2.40 per tetra and bar x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
2.15 per pack, 2.40 per tetra and bar x

Snap!

I pay 39.50 for any 21 products. Used to be 35 but my CDC had to put her prices up because Cambridge had put theirs up! I don't mind though because she's great!

Felix said:
I pay 39.50 for any 21 products. Used to be 35 but my CDC had to put her prices up because Cambridge had put theirs up! I don't mind though because she's great!

Same for me..pay same as you and I have a truly amazing CDC who is always encouraging.

I have to have 4 products a day and my weekly cost is £55

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I pay £2 for sachets & £2.20 for the tetra packs & bars.

I've struggled the last 2 days, got to day 3 then fell off, need to get back on it.

Day 3 I had TERRIBLE diahorreah :( I mean terrible, just like water so it put me off continuing, anyone else suffered that? Is it just my body getting rid of the waste? x

I had bad guts in the first week and my consultant suggested i use more water for the products as it will make it easier for your body to get used to it. It worked so maybe try that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi i live in Spain and i am starting tomorrow, I am 5ft 1 inch and 85.3 kilos (about 13 st 5lb's) and need to loose 20 kilos about 4 stone, and as I am paid monthly i ordered a months supply, it was 197.00 Euros. about 159 pounds. That is for the water flavoring, soups and shakes for the month and i didnt have to pay for the shaker, can some one tell me how to use the shaker as it had a white plastic thing in and i cant see what it does please.

I pay £2.00 per product no matter what it is, porridege, bars, soups, shakes, tetras.

Mo-Jo said:
omfg I'm shocked I never realised they could just charge what they wanted!

There is a rrp but its like any business they can charge what they like as they need to make a profit x

I'm £2 a product - so £42 a week, water flavouring is £7 so I'm 49 every other week when I need that xx

Back