How much are you losing per week?!

chlofaith

Just wondering.....

On average how much weight per week are people losing? And how much did they lose on their first week?

Hi just finished my first week and I lost 10lbs x people at work are noticing already x good luck

About 3lbs a week, some weeks a little more if I'm lucky ;)

I lost 11lbs on the first week and about 3lbs a week after that.

1st WI today.... 11lbs off .... Hopefully a similar result for week 2... Will try and have another 100% week x x

9lbs the first week. Im only 4ft10, so it really shows. Really pleased, and although I miss food, I've not been tempted. Only drunk water and kept to the program

Hi Louisew - well done on ur weight loss. Im only 4 ft 8 so its good to see someone out there who is under 5 ft...I started at 11 st 5 and lost 7 lbs in my 1st week, 3 lbs in 2nd week & 2 lbs in 3rd week. Then it went all to pot!!! Week 4 - as recommended had 3 sachets with 200cal meal. since then (this is week 7) I have put on all but 5 lbs back on!!! got a BBQ this weekend and then im starting fresh from monday!!! I hope....

Oh dear. Did you put the weight on just eating the extra 200 calorie meal? Thats what I'm worried about.

On week 2 of ts and have stuck to it 100% lost 9 lbs first week and had a sneaky 2 day early weigh in and I've only lost 1lb!! I'm 26 male And 5'10. I'm severely put off by this! I would lose more following a healthy eating plan rather than meal replacements so someone pleAse put me at ease as it why my loss is set to be so tragic! Thankyou

It's day 5 and I feel really bloated and honestly can't see me having lost even 1lb :-( am I doing something wrong?

I didnt stick to the 200 cal meal that was my problem however for a few days I did and lost 200 grms per day so I know that I can still lose weight when doing this, just need to stick to it when Im on that week. fresh start on monday.

8lb in first week then an average of 2lb per week.

Back